Windows 10: cryptographic services is taking all my bandwidth when gaming

Discus and support cryptographic services is taking all my bandwidth when gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed when playing online games Valorant that some services Delivery optimization, Background Intelligent Transfer service, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YounesThabet, Jan 21, 2021.

1. cryptographic services is taking all my bandwidth when gaming

Hello,

I noticed when playing online games Valorant that some services Delivery optimization, Background Intelligent Transfer service, and especiallycryptographic services are taking all bandwidth despite using "gaming mode" which causes ping/latency issues... I administrator can stop and disable the first 2 services in "Services" but not cryptographic services as it restarts it self ..!! I've tried every solution available on the internet to disable it permanently without any luck knowing that it is a very critical service but it affects my windows experience dramatically, and I am really feed up with it...

Why "gaming mode" isn't limiting resources network for cryptographic services!! while it should do? what's the point of gaming mode?

What to do to allocate all resources to the game!?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

:)

YounesThabet, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Cryptographic Services Failed

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by szz743 replied on January 24, 2014 and check if it helps.

Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call

Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 21, 2021
  3. bro67 Win User
    Gllitchy Cryptographic services or twitch desktop

Cryptographic Services does act like a passthrough and works with the certificates. It is possible that your game is at fault. See this for how to fix and see how it works. https://www.thewindowsclub.com/crypt...provider-error Do not download the tool posted on that link. The Windows Club has a lot of decent stuff on it. Another culprit is DirectX. See the following how to re-register the DLL's. Installation of DirectX Failed due to Cryptographic Services error

bro67, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Rhaine C. Win User

cryptographic services is taking all my bandwidth when gaming

cryptographic services

My name is Rhaine, I'm Independent Community Advisor. I’m so glad assisting you today

I am also Windows 10 user. Let us work together to sort this out.

Please try the following steps below to change the setting you have made.

1. Press Windows Key + R

2. Type services.msc and hit enter

3. Look for Cryptographic services

4. Right click and click on properties.

5. Go to Logon Tab and choose "This Account"

I hope the steps and information above helps. Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

With Warm Regards

Rhaine C., Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

cryptographic services is taking all my bandwidth when gaming

1. cryptographic services is taking all my bandwidth when gaming - Similar Threads - cryptographic services taking

2. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  3. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  4. New laptop takes up all the network bandwidth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New laptop takes up all the network bandwidth: I just got a new Dell laptop with Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago. Everything works well on my end, but I don't have the best internet service because of where I live. At first I couldn't even have my laptop on while my family was trying to watch Hulu because nothing would...
  5. Cryptographic Services run amok

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cryptographic Services run amok: We have multiple PCs in our organization showing high disk usage from 'Service Host: Cryptographic Services' and intermittent performance issues accompanying it. Performance issues include Microsoft Office Applications going to 'Not Responding' for 20-30 seconds before...
  6. Cryptographic Services taking up a lot of cpu and automatically starting up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cryptographic Services taking up a lot of cpu and automatically starting up: I noticed my computer is slowing down in its performance so I check my task manager and found it was cryptographic services. I found a way to stop it, but randomly it will start up again and slow everything down, and even crash my computer depending on what I'm doing. I'm...
  7. "Cryptographic Services" 100% disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Cryptographic Services" 100% disk usage: We have a windows 10 machines running 24/7, and noticing "cryptographic services" are using 100% disk - 50 MB/s writes constantly! Is there a way how to prevent that?...
  8. Anitmalware Service Executeable is using ALL of my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anitmalware Service Executeable is using ALL of my bandwidth: Microsoft Defender Antivirus Service network usage is up to 200Mb/s almost 100% of the time in task manager. I seem to be the only one with this issue, after looking online all I could find were a few people saying it was related to network drives but I only have one...
  9. cryptographic services

in Windows 10 Customization
    cryptographic services: today when i turned my computer on google chrome was taking a very long time despite my internet working fine so i searched around for solutions and i came across someone in a forum telling me to change the log on setting to local system account in cryptographic services and...
  10. Gllitchy Cryptographic services or twitch desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Gllitchy Cryptographic services or twitch desktop: So I've been monitoring a minor glitch or annoyance with certain applications, Battlenet app is one and twitch desktop. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64bit. I see the Windows Cryptographic service hitting the CPU a little more than it's supposed to and this causes the battlenet app...