Windows 10: Cryptominator ReviOS

Discus and support Cryptominator ReviOS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Cryptominator ReviOS - Imgur - link imgur (I'm using google translate, I'm a Brazilian girl) I was using the revios operating system and here is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/amandamayara2323, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Cryptominator ReviOS

Cryptominator ReviOS - Imgur - link imgur
    (I'm using google translate, I'm a Brazilian girl) I was using the revios operating system and here is the proof that there is a cryptominator inside the operating system and proving that ANY MODIFIED WINDOWS should not be trusted.

submitted by /u/amandamayara2323
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/amandamayara2323, Jan 17, 2023

2. Has Anyone Heard Of ReviOS?

Hello @Davy49,

You will find MANY MANY of these on the Net. The thing is, you NEVER really know what they contain. There are those that have Key Loggers, Viruses, Malware etc.

If you want to do something like this, I suggest that you create your own custom ISO, that is what I have done for years.

I did find this for you if you are interested => ReviOS

I hope this helps.

Paul Black, Jan 17, 2023
  3. pepanee Win User
    What had Happened Was... so a Cryptominer...

This is what I would try:

Windows Security ⮞ Virus & threat protection ⮞ (blue link) Scan options ⮞ Microsoft Defender Offline scan ⮞ Scan now

(See what other people would suggest also)

Cryptominator ReviOS 365575d1651249283t-what-had-happened-so-cryptominer-image.png

pepanee, Jan 17, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Cryptominator ReviOS

Norton Antivirus Is Now a Cryptominer

Read more: Norton Antivirus Is Now a Cryptominer … Wait, what? – Review Geek

Brink, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

Cryptominator ReviOS

1. Cryptominator ReviOS - Similar Threads - Cryptominator ReviOS

2. Have I got a cryptominer on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I got a cryptominer on my pc?: at around the month of august I downloaded some sketchy cheats for a game and then deleted them not much later thinking nothing of it , now I noticed that people are saying it is a bitcoin miner so I investigated further and when i launch task manager a "search" process pops...
  3. Have I got a cryptominer on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have I got a cryptominer on my pc?: at around the month of august I downloaded some sketchy cheats for a game and then deleted them not much later thinking nothing of it , now I noticed that people are saying it is a bitcoin miner so I investigated further and when i launch task manager a "search" process pops...
  4. Very Stealthy CryptoMiner + Malware installed on my computer! Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Very Stealthy CryptoMiner + Malware installed on my computer! Help: Hello there,So firstly after this Hotmail Drafts showing random Chinese and XSS Script text - Microsoft Community incident happened to me and after I recovered my accounts I started to notice that all my devices in my home network started acting weird when connected to my...
  5. daily BSOD at night when cryptomining.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    daily BSOD at night when cryptomining.: Hello, Microsoft community. I recently started mining ETH February and all was well. Since March 06 I've started having BSOD most nights. Strange enough sometimes the miner runs fine for 2-3 days, but then I stop to game and I am back to daily blue screens. I have read my...
  6. Extremely paranoid after recent Trojan cryptominer infection (winrmsrv.exe). Did a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extremely paranoid after recent Trojan cryptominer infection (winrmsrv.exe). Did a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kittyembryo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8nk2w/extremely_paranoid_after_recent_trojan/
  7. Desktop is completely black after trying to manually disable cryptominer malware

Desktop is completely black after trying to manually disable cryptominer malware: I got some cryptominer virus and Avast discovered it and 'dealt with it' with moderate success but I'm still having lingering issues from it. My CPU/GPU are no longer pegged at 100% but I'm unable to access my desktop/taskbar at all. The screen is 100% black with only...
  8. Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more

Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more: I have found endless traces of a cryptominer or something similar...I have been in a constant battle with keeping my pc going bc someone that is extremely educated in many areas that are tech related, has been targeting me for whatever reason... I have reset my router,...
  9. Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more

in Windows 10 Support
    Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more: I have found endless traces of a cryptominer or something similar...I have been in a constant battle with keeping my pc going bc someone that is extremely educated in many areas that are tech related, has been targeting me for whatever reason... I have reset my router,...
  10. Does Windows Defender block web threats like Javascript malware and cryptominers.

Does Windows Defender block web threats like Javascript malware and cryptominers.: First yes i have Ublock and most harmful scripts are blocked if not NoScript does (i switched back to Firefox, after i read Edge will join the DarkSide ). Anyway when i had Avast installed it would block certain pop-ups and they would be called like JS:trojan ? or...