Windows 10: Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more

Discus and support Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have found endless traces of a cryptominer or something similar...I have been in a constant battle with keeping my pc going bc someone that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xearthbi, Feb 13, 2019.

1. xearthbi Win User

Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more

I have found endless traces of a cryptominer or something similar...I have been in a constant battle with keeping my pc going bc someone that is extremely educated in many areas that are tech related, has been targeting me for whatever reason...

I have reset my router, phone, pc, so many times i have literally lost count, yet the problem remains. I just discovered a whole crap ton of suspicious stuff in my task scheduler and also my bitlocker encryption options are suddenly missing.....my pc was just reset again yesterday soo....everything is up to date, i have run all antivirus solutions that are common...(rkill, malwarebytes,adw,hitmanpro, etc..)

Someone please help me out here. If it werent impossible to live without, id throw away my devices bc this is ridiculous....i read something about a possible windows server infection, but i know my entire home network is taken over.

Help. Please....Thanks!

:)

xearthbi, Feb 13, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more

1. Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more - Similar Threads - Cryptominer something has

2. My microsft account has been taken over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsft account has been taken over: Someone has setup their own email and app for 2fa and recovery and i cannot change the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsft-account-has-been-taken-over/55af3974-d3c2-4ae9-bc96-09c9f0448291
  3. Help! OneDrive has taken over my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! OneDrive has taken over my laptop!: It feels like OneDrive has taken over my laptop. I started getting messages about OneDrive being full. Then large red circles with crosses appeared throughout File Explorer which is very disconcerting. Now, I've tried to save a file to a folder I don't access very often, and...
  4. Help! OneDrive has taken over my laptop!

Help! OneDrive has taken over my laptop!: It feels like OneDrive has taken over my laptop. I started getting messages about OneDrive being full. Then large red circles with crosses appeared throughout File Explorer which is very disconcerting. Now, I've tried to save a file to a folder I don't access very often, and...
  5. OneDrive has taken Over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has taken Over: I recently upgraded my computer and moved all my document to a new Windows 11 machine. The documents were moved into the documents folder. For reasons unknown to me, Onedrive started synching them automatically. It then stated it was out of space and I needed to pay $6.99 a...
  6. OneDrive has taken Over

OneDrive has taken Over: I recently upgraded my computer and moved all my document to a new Windows 11 machine. The documents were moved into the documents folder. For reasons unknown to me, Onedrive started synching them automatically. It then stated it was out of space and I needed to pay $6.99 a...
  7. Onedrive has taken over my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive has taken over my windows 10 laptop: HiOnedrive has eaten up all the space on my hard drive and backup disk too. I have fixed the backup disk, and even after getting support, and supposedly backing everything up to the cloud, there is more on my computer than on Onedrive. I finally cleared everything only to...
  8. Avast has taken over my defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avast has taken over my defender: 'Your PC isn't being monitored because the app's service stopped. You should restart it now'. This is what I get any time I open my windows defender ever since Avast Antivirus was installed on my laptop. The Avast Antivirus seems to be the default Antivirus for my laptop...
  9. MMS.exe has taken over my Administration rights.

MMS.exe has taken over my Administration rights.: I have recently encountered that i cannot access Device manager and i am getting the following message,[IMG] I have tried command prompt but it appears that when i apply the necessary steps to try and over come this problem i get the following, [IMG] I cannot believe...
  10. Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more

Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more: I have found endless traces of a cryptominer or something similar...I have been in a constant battle with keeping my pc going bc someone that is extremely educated in many areas that are tech related, has been targeting me for whatever reason... I have reset my router,...