Windows 10: Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health

Discus and support Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I had a problem with my current Windows 10 v1809, before I'm using v1809, I'm using v1803 which still using SSHD and when I plug my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelLesmana, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health

Hi Everyone,

I had a problem with my current Windows 10 v1809, before I'm using v1809, I'm using v1803 which still using SSHD and when I plug my new SSD M.2 NVME, Crystal Disk Info can detect my SSD's health normally. But after I re-install Windows 10 to v 1809 because I want to use it to my new SSD, Crystal Disk Info won't detect my SSD's health. But when I check using cmd (prefer to this link : https://sea.pcmag.com/gallery/20836/how-to-check-your-hard-drives-health), it said OK, and I already using for 7 months without any problem (I means for files and OS). So what is the problem and how to fix it?

Screenshot link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=15OsKzqBP16L3RUwz-4N5Be6xkuIL2Bqa

My laptop specification:

- Lenovo Legion Y520

- Windows 10 v1809

- Intel i7 7700HQ

- Nvidia GTX 1050 non-Ti

- SSD 512 GB and SSHD 1 TB

- RAM 16 GB (8GB x 2)

:)

MichaelLesmana, Sep 20, 2019

2. HDD Health Report: Crystal Disk Info, HD Tune, WD-Data Lifeguard Diagnostics.. pls help

WD TB Blue - 5 months old.
    Following are the HDD Health Report: Crystal Disk Info, HD Tune, WesternDigital - Data Lifeguard Diagnostics

Pls suggest.

Issue: Win7 sometimes started working slow, and then it gets stuct up in safe mode at "CLASSNPN.SYS".
    Tried installing fresh Win7.. worked fine for sometime but then started with the same issue.
    SO i did the health check.

Crystal Disk Info:

Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health crystaldisk-jpg.jpg

HD Tune :

Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health hd-tune_1-jpg.jpg

Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health hd-tune_2-jpg.jpg

WesternDigital - Data Lifeguard Diagnostics

Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health wd-jpg.jpg

Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health wd2-jpg.jpg

alivehunter, Sep 20, 2019
  3. HiSpeed Win User
    CRYSTAL DISK INFO

Hi,

Don't worry with the third disk (only one sector reallocated is nothing), but the first has 28146 hours which is a long while...

I suggest you to use another tool : Hard Disk Sentinel , which is much better than CrystalDiskInfo !

HiSpeed, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health

PC Rebuilding: HDD can't get recognized ??

A few things.

If the os is installed on the ssd and it wouldn’t boot because the bios didn’t detect the HDD that tells me the boot loader is on the HDD.

Next if the bios didn’t see the HDD but after swapping the cable the system booted that may be:

UEFI not listing none bootable drives (boot code will point to ssd so ssd is what will show up)

Bios bug

HDD pre failure

If you can boot now I’d get something like crystal disk info or gsmartcontrol and check the health status of the drive.

Solaris17, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health

1. Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health - Similar Threads - Crystal Disk Info

2. Disk Health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Health: My computer has been lagging lately and I tried Hard Disk Sentinel to check my disk health. The result is pretty bad. Do I need to change to SSD as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-health/0906f62a-be2c-4a53-96ac-0bc5f08c0801
  3. Disk Health

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Health: My computer has been lagging lately and I tried Hard Disk Sentinel to check my disk health. The result is pretty bad. Do I need to change to SSD as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-health/0906f62a-be2c-4a53-96ac-0bc5f08c0801
  4. Disk Health

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my HD Disk Health at 52%

my HD Disk Health at 52%: Buy a new one *Smile Or buy a Samsung Evo 500GB SSD Examples SSD 860 EVO 2.5" SATA III 1TB Memory & Storage - MZ-76E1T0B/AM | Samsung US 171001
  6. Crystal Disk Info - Is it safe to use on a SSD Hard Drive?

Crystal Disk Info - Is it safe to use on a SSD Hard Drive?: I did a search but couldn't find the answer I'm after. When CrystalDiskInfo is running does it continuously read/write anything to the hard drive, which from what I've read is not good for a SSD? On my previous laptop it had a normal HDD (first time using a SSD) and didn't...
  7. Clear Disk Info is a handy health info tool for storage devices

in Windows 10 News
    Clear Disk Info is a handy health info tool for storage devices: Clear Disk Info is a free software program for Microsoft Windows devices that provides a clear view of health related information about connected storage devices. Keeping an eye on storage devices is essential when you work with computer systems. A storage device failure...
  8. Crystal Disk Info new update 8.1.0

Crystal Disk Info new update 8.1.0: CrystalDiskInfo Crystal Dew World [img] 131326
  9. Crystal Disk Info & S.M.A.R.T. interpretation question

Crystal Disk Info & S.M.A.R.T. interpretation question: I have a 1 TB data drive (already backed up) that shows a reallocated sector count (raw value) of 3348 in Crystal Disk Info in the main window of results. If I hover over the yellow "Caution" under "Health Status," the notification popup says "Reallocated Sector Count:...
  10. Crystal Disk Benchmark results on SSD's and Spinners

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crystal Disk Benchmark results on SSD's and Spinners: Just did a quick CrystalDiskMark benchmark on my son's computer. His OS drive is an Intel 600p NVMe drive. [img] His storage drive is a Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache 7,200RPM spinner (ST2000DM006). [img] Guess the SSD is a tad faster. 78937

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crystal disk info no drive found