Windows 10: Crystal Disk Info new update 8.1.0

Discus and support Crystal Disk Info new update 8.1.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; CrystalDiskInfo Crystal Dew World [img] 131326 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f14tomcat, Apr 22, 2019.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Crystal Disk Info new update 8.1.0

f14tomcat, Apr 22, 2019

2. switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since
    the SSD is Disk 1 the Ubuntu install goes directly to Disk 0 because Disk 0 is first on the list. How can I switch the two Disks so my SSD drive is Disk 0? Thanks.

Katie Witkin, Apr 22, 2019
  3. HiSpeed Win User
    CRYSTAL DISK INFO

Hi,

Don't worry with the third disk (only one sector reallocated is nothing), but the first has 28146 hours which is a long while...

I suggest you to use another tool : Hard Disk Sentinel , which is much better than CrystalDiskInfo !

HiSpeed, Apr 22, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Crystal Disk Info new update 8.1.0 - Similar Threads - Crystal Disk Info

2. How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: This laptop supports 2 drives. I recently added a second drive internal and then just had to perform a clean install of windows 11.For some reason it first tried to install on the secondary drive and now the drives numbers are messed up, ie reversed; so I want to do exactly...
  3. How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: This laptop supports 2 drives. I recently added a second drive internal and then just had to perform a clean install of windows 11.For some reason it first tried to install on the secondary drive and now the drives numbers are messed up, ie reversed; so I want to do exactly...
  4. Disk Management as Disk 0 and Disk 1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Management as Disk 0 and Disk 1: My computer contained an OS Boot C SSD and a regular OEM HDD hard drive. I recently updated my 256GB OEM SSD to a Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe - M2. After cloning my old OEN SSD using Samsung Data Migration Tool to the new disk, and replacing the old one with the new...
  5. How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: Hi, I bought a Desktop it came with M.2 MVME PCIe SSD and HDD . the win10 is in the SSD . But the SSD is listed as disk1 and the HDD listed as disk0 in Disk Management. In general it's functioning OK, but today when I installed the Adata SSD Tool Box for maintenance...
  6. Crystal Disk Info - Is it safe to use on a SSD Hard Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crystal Disk Info - Is it safe to use on a SSD Hard Drive?: I did a search but couldn't find the answer I'm after. When CrystalDiskInfo is running does it continuously read/write anything to the hard drive, which from what I've read is not good for a SSD? On my previous laptop it had a normal HDD (first time using a SSD) and didn't...
  7. Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health

Crystal Disk Info can't detect my SSD's health: Hi Everyone, I had a problem with my current Windows 10 v1809, before I'm using v1809, I'm using v1803 which still using SSHD and when I plug my new SSD M.2 NVME, Crystal Disk Info can detect my SSD's health normally. But after I re-install Windows 10 to v 1809 because I...
  8. How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?: How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-disk-1-and-disk-0-or-how-take-the/3eed52f7-3b97-42c9-af39-f5b6a9afccc7
  9. switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since the SSD is Disk 1 the...
  10. Crystal Disk Info & S.M.A.R.T. interpretation question

Crystal Disk Info & S.M.A.R.T. interpretation question: I have a 1 TB data drive (already backed up) that shows a reallocated sector count (raw value) of 3348 in Crystal Disk Info in the main window of results. If I hover over the yellow "Caution" under "Health Status," the notification popup says "Reallocated Sector Count:...