Windows 10: CS:GO crashes my PC

Discus and support CS:GO crashes my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, always when i start playing CS:GO my PC randomly crashes after a few minutes. I dont know what to do, I tried so many things. I tested the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by X1lence, Apr 13, 2021.

1. X1lence Win User

CS:GO crashes my PC

Hello,

always when i start playing CS:GO my PC randomly crashes after a few minutes.

I dont know what to do, I tried so many things.

I tested the RAM, I set up windows again, I installed ALL latest drivers even BIOs, I reinstalled steam, CS:GO and all files includet.

Its only when I play CS:GO, every other Game is totally fine.

My Hardware is new and totally fine aswell, heres a list:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bR0J0woRczA6evbykTa11fkfW4YkZCWVKqacqvKJ8Qs/

I really hope you guys can help me.

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]Mod: for the English speakers is the English-Speaking Community pre-destinated.[/COLOR]

:)

X1lence, Apr 13, 2021

2. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Apr 13, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 13, 2021
  4. conmipi Win User

Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

Ok, so I did everything you said restarted my computer went back into CS GO and the moment the match finished the game crashed again and my PC restarted.

conmipi, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

1. CS:GO crashes my PC - Similar Threads - crashes

2. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog: I have opened the mini dump file but I am not sure how to distinguish what the cause is. Can someone please help? Is the information below enough?YMBOL_NAME: USBXHCI!Isoch_Stage_MapIntoRing+54dMODULE_NAME: USBXHCIIMAGE_NAME: USBXHCI.SYSIMAGE_VERSION:...
  3. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog: I have opened the mini dump file but I am not sure how to distinguish what the cause is. Can someone please help? Is the information below enough?YMBOL_NAME: USBXHCI!Isoch_Stage_MapIntoRing+54dMODULE_NAME: USBXHCIIMAGE_NAME: USBXHCI.SYSIMAGE_VERSION:...
  4. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Randomly Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Crashing: Hello,Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PC is crashing multiple times through the day. I can't seem to find any specific tasks that are causing it. I uninstalled my video drivers and installed an older more stable driver. Ran SFC and DISM which found errors but didn't...
  6. PC Randomly Crashing

PC Randomly Crashing: Hello,Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PC is crashing multiple times through the day. I can't seem to find any specific tasks that are causing it. I uninstalled my video drivers and installed an older more stable driver. Ran SFC and DISM which found errors but didn't...
  7. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  8. BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode

BSOD and sometime crashing when laptop goes to sleep mode: One time the laptop stoped responding when it was off that I had to wait till the battery drained of power to start I thought this was the end of it but now every time the laptop goes to sleep it take so long to start and then give me BSOD and crash and start the windows...
  9. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  10. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...