Windows 10: CS: GO: How do you set up controllers correctly?

Discus and support CS: GO: How do you set up controllers correctly? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, ...but somehow I'm missing controller settings... For moving/looking around I have to use the same stick, I can't look up or down, but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RotImHerzen, Jun 9, 2020.

1. CS: GO: How do you set up controllers correctly?

Hey,

...but somehow I'm missing controller settings... For moving/looking around I have to use the same stick, I can't look up or down, but I can't find anything in the game settings under Controller.

:)

RotImHerzen, Jun 9, 2020

2. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Jun 21, 2020
  3. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Jun 21, 2020
  4. STEvil Win User

CS: GO: How do you set up controllers correctly?

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

CS: GO: How do you set up controllers correctly?

1. CS: GO: How do you set up controllers correctly? - Similar Threads - set controllers correctly

2. When setting up a new pc - how do you NOT set up the PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When setting up a new pc - how do you NOT set up the PIN?: I am setting up a new pc and don't what to uses a PIN. Is there a way to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-setting-up-a-new-pc-how-do-you-not-set-up-the/eafc58e6-072f-40d1-a26d-eb2d6524833a
  3. When setting up a new pc - how do you NOT set up the PIN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When setting up a new pc - how do you NOT set up the PIN?: I am setting up a new pc and don't what to uses a PIN. Is there a way to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-setting-up-a-new-pc-how-do-you-not-set-up-the/eafc58e6-072f-40d1-a26d-eb2d6524833a
  4. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?: How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-the-screen-that-allows-you-to/1816b1a0-dd4f-4961-b72c-0f48572306b6
  5. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?: How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-to-the-screen-that-allows-you-to/1816b1a0-dd4f-4961-b72c-0f48572306b6
  6. How do you get to the screen that allows you to set up Hello?

7. How do you go to advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you go to advanced options: Alright, problem is my laptop screen just dies when i boot it up, like random pixels and lines, happened to me yesterday and after pressing power button so many times it showed me windows didnt load correctly and i got to advanced options where i shut my laptop down and it...
  8. How do you go to advanced options

How do you go to advanced options: Alright, problem is my laptop screen just dies when i boot it up, like random pixels and lines, happened to me yesterday and after pressing power button so many times it showed me windows didnt load correctly and i got to advanced options where i shut my laptop down and it...
  9. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...