Windows 10: CS:GO minimizes with second screen?

Discus and support CS:GO minimizes with second screen? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, whenever I play CS:GO and click something on my 2nd screen, CS:GO minimizes. Especially for streaming this is very unpractical. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gameprofil, Jun 27, 2020.

1. CS:GO minimizes with second screen?

Hey,

whenever I play CS:GO and click something on my 2nd screen, CS:GO minimizes. Especially for streaming this is very unpractical. How can I prevent this. I have found nothing in the ingame options.

:)

Gameprofil, Jun 27, 2020

2. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Aug 6, 2020
  3. CS-GO Troubleshoot Compatibility PLS HELP

Hi Joshua,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "then now CS-GO dont work", from where exactly have downloaded the application?

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 6, 2020
  4. redwdc Win User

CS:GO minimizes with second screen?

Minimized windows don't restore properly

Hi Caledon thanks for the reply

I'll go through it all step by step

1. I open TC (Total Commander or I could say LibreOffice)
    2. I minimize TC
    3. I click on TC on the task bar to restore it
    4. Nothing appears to happen
    5. I open the old program "Desk Lite" and center all windows
    6. I find TC as pictured in my first post

Desk Lite does not install it's totally self contained. I had not even had it on my laptop at all until after the problem started.

Also, I had 1607 on it which is when the problem started. I had a second, larger SSD which I had been thinking of putting in the laptop so I thought I'd put it in and reinstall Windows 10 as a fresh install from an ISO I d/led from Dell. This put 1511 on the system and the problem persists.

Edit: I apologize if I seem snippy. It's frustrating.

redwdc, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

CS:GO minimizes with second screen?

1. CS:GO minimizes with second screen? - Similar Threads - minimizes second screen

2. CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen

in Windows 10 News
    CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen: [ATTACH]Counter-Strike Global Offence or CS-GO is one of the most popular PC games. However, according to some Windows users, CS GO keeps crashing, freezing, or showing a Black Screen on their computers. In this article, we are going to talk about solutions that can help in...
  3. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  4. Prt cs Print Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prt cs Print Screen: While online, I hit prt sc to capture a chat with a business, but it did not show on my clipboard. I did some troubleshoot but still cannot find my screenshot. any ideas?...
  5. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  6. some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some kind of firewall error for steam games Cs go: [ATTACH] Kindly provide me possible solution for this. Every time it shows some kind of VAC error in cs go. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-kind-of-firewall-error-for-steam-games-cs-go/3ec51b5d-6d01-4a4e-a51a-926086f27f38"
  7. Minimize my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minimize my screen: Were there changes today? Suddenly I cannot minimize my screen - ARRRRGH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-my-screen/adc52697-2fad-488b-a122-e51a2cdbea98
  8. BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it: So, this is really my first time writing ANY topic online. But here goes, I bought a gaming laptop, an MSI gt72vr 7re Dominator Pro,I have had for one year, you can check online for specs and stuff, im playing quite a lot of games, from online to offline and never really...
  9. minimize screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimize screen: For a couple of weeks now, if I want to put a web page on my desktop, I would minimize the page and left click on the address bar and move the icon to the desktop. Now when I try to minimize the page I get a small blue line around the page and it does not minimize. Is there...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...