Windows 10: CS:GO stuttering and BSOD

Discus and support CS:GO stuttering and BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I was playing CS:GO, and the instant this guy headshotted me, my laptop froze and BSOD'ed. I suspect it could be caused by these things: 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by djdelarosa25, Apr 28, 2017.

1. CS:GO stuttering and BSOD

So I was playing CS:GO, and the instant this guy headshotted me, my laptop froze and BSOD'ed.

I suspect it could be caused by these things:

1. Undervolted CPU - My core has been undervolted for almost a year now with no problems. However I recently undervolted my cache to the same voltage as the core, as I saw a post stating that the tolerances between the two are the same.

2. Upgraded RAM - I upgraded my laptop's RAM to 8 GB last week through a used 4 GB DDR3L stick. However, after getting the DIMM, I tested it overnight using MemTest (8 passes) with no errors.

3. I overclocked my laptop's display to 75 Hz just a few days ago. Now this is just a guess, but I actually don't think this is caused by this. Also, for the past few days, I noticed that CS:GO would stutter in a way that I haven't experienced before. I already tried reinstalling the NVIDIA drivers, but the problem still remains.

Thanks to those who will help me out *Smile

Specs:

Intel Core i5-4210H
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M
    8 GB DDR3L RAM

:)

djdelarosa25, Apr 28, 2017

2. CS GO stuttering after new update.

Hi,

In this case, some of the components of the game are maybe corrupted or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated. Here is a

link
    on how to troubleshoot performance and stability issues in PC games.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Apr 28, 2017
  3. MortenBoe Win User
    CS GO stuttering after new update.

I have just updated my windows tonight, and after the update my CSGO has some weird movement problem, stuttering actually. I have disabled XBOX game DVR. Anyone else knows what has changed, so i can change it back ?.

MortenBoe, Apr 28, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

CS:GO stuttering and BSOD

Your report states that you are using Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

Thema:

CS:GO stuttering and BSOD

1. CS:GO stuttering and BSOD - Similar Threads - stuttering BSOD

2. Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution: I've had movie stuttering only in Apple iTunes for several months with no solution. I have read on some forums that some people are blaming Windows 10. This is not an issue with Windows 10 at all. It is an issue with iTunes that Apple has failed to fix. To prove this I...
  3. Windows 10 stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stutter: Upgraded from Windows 7 to Win10 six months because I thought they would have worked out all the bugs by now. As soon as I get into War Thunder the game wigs out and starts stuttering. checked the performance and nothing is maxing out (it ran perfectly on Windows 7 at max...
  4. Realtek Audio Stuttering Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Stuttering Issues: Hello, I have a Dell Inspirion Desktop. Occasionally I will get multiple issues with audio stuttering / glitching on things like mp3 files, youtube videos, mp4 videos, etc. anything to do with multimedia. The audio stuttering occurs only when connected to RealTek Audio...
  5. PC Hiccup/Stutter Issue After Windows Update

PC Hiccup/Stutter Issue After Windows Update: Hello I've been having this issue with my computer for A LONG TIME now and i'm just about at the point where i want to throw my PC out. Everywhere i've taken it, i've been told "We can't find any issues with it". I've tried some forums before but to little or no real help....
  6. Videos lag and stutter

Videos lag and stutter: So basically any video I play (locally, so not on YouTube) lags and stutters very badly. Yes I have tried using different media players and my video drivers are up to date. I have not found an answer online. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Any help? Edit: forgot to...
  7. Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.

Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.: Stuttering for a second once every 5 or more minutes. Any help please? For more than a few days now, I've had stuttering that lowers my frame rate to less than 20 to 30 fps for a second every 5 to 10 minutes when I was playing Far Cry 3, FC3: Blood Dragon, and Tf2. I've...
  8. Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for...

Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for...: Another user had the same problem but his solution does not work on my system altough the problem is exactly the same: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-computer-experiences-intermittent/39fa8a85-56fd-4388-a49d-873b9183c043 Before you...
  9. My PC is stuttering

My PC is stuttering: When i installed the new update for Microsoft, my PC suddenly started to stutter, the shortcuts on my homepage were removed, and some bars were missing at the bottom of the screen. When I checked the task manager, it was not affected by the stutter and the problem seemed to...
  10. Gaming makes my mouse stutter, causes lag and beeping sounds are coming out of my speakers

Gaming makes my mouse stutter, causes lag and beeping sounds are coming out of my speakers: Hello, I recently bought a new PC and while playing some games I keep getting this weird beeping sound followed by my mouse stuttering/lagging and being unresponsive which makes it basically impossible to enjoy gaming. Heres an example video of another person having a...