Windows 10: CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation:...

Discus and support CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation:... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when ever we try to upgrade windows 10 to 11 its getting rollback to win 10 while checking the log file we noticed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jishnu K H, May 25, 2023.

1. CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation:...

when ever we try to upgrade windows 10 to 11 its getting rollback to win 10 while checking the log file we noticed the error"CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation: 0x80070002[gle=0x00000002]" ,please help us to resolve the issue ASAP.Please find the log file from below lik.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e3axji6SDCiYPNuxgUlr7_k_3ZwM4TYW/view?usp=share_link

:)

Jishnu K H, May 25, 2023
  2. kps_61118 Win User

Windows Update Error 0x800703f1 + Windows Refresh Error 0x8007001F - 0x2000D

Hi there,

the following information is the result of my analysis of setuperr.log.

• The lines including

Error SP CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation: 0x80070002[gle=0x00000002]

can be ignored. They occur as well during successful installations
    • The lines starting with DRVMIG are key information.

They identify the driver package(s) that cause the problem(s).
    In my case this were the drivers for "ESET Endpoint Security, V6.4.2014.2" Anti-Virus security product.

I removed that product, restarted the Anniversary Upgrade Assistant and all went well.

I will also inform the guys at ESET.

Hope this helps other people as well.

Cheers

kps_943

kps_61118, May 25, 2023
  3. Saltgrass Win User
    When will the windows update incompetence stop? "Feature Update to Windows 10 1903 failed to install on 12/4/2019 0x8007001f

I notice this also but it is hard to pick something out when it is taken out of context..like from a setuperr.log. But you do have the time code if you wanted to check your setupact.log..

Code:
    2019-12-[b]04 09:59:59[/b], Error                 SP     CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation: 0x80070002[gle=0x00000002]

2019-12-[b]05 09:37:47[/b], Error                 SP     COperationQueue::Sort: Could not find an execution phase for 83[gle=0x000000cb]

2019-12-05 09:37:47, Error                 SP     ExecuteOperations: Operations cannot be sorted.
    [b]This is a fatal failure[/b].[gle=0x000000cb]
    It is normal that a "Failed to resurrect automation" error is included but the long delay might indicate it needs the platform to continue..  Of course, even this wasn't the original cause of the problem..

Saltgrass, May 25, 2023
  4. hawkman Win User

CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation:...

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16226 for PC Insider

Well found out why mine failed
    Panther automation.dat file file not found

No ResurrectAutomation - failed to resurrect automation

ROLLBACK TIME (HOMER SIMPSON gliff DoHHHHHHHHHHH)
    @CountMike
    yours relates to VisualBasics C++ (any year*Sad) you could uninstall them ALL try again.

Roy

hawkman, May 25, 2023
Thema:

CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation:...

1. CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation:... - Similar Threads - CSetupPlatform ResurrectAutomation Failed

2. CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation:...: when ever we try to upgrade windows 10 to 11 its getting rollback to win 10 while checking the log file we noticed the error"CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation: 0x80070002[gle=0x00000002]" ,please help us to resolve the issue ASAP.Please find...
  3. CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation:...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation:...: when ever we try to upgrade windows 10 to 11 its getting rollback to win 10 while checking the log file we noticed the error"CSetupPlatform::ResurrectAutomation: Failed to resurrect automation: 0x80070002[gle=0x00000002]" ,please help us to resolve the issue ASAP.Please find...
  4. Task Automation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Automation: HiI need to automate a number of tasks:1. I have a program that I use for stocks. It allows me to save data as a CSV. I need to automate the running of this program so it copies the data to a local folder.2. I have a data provider that provides data via SFTP. I need to...
  5. Task Automation

Task Automation: HiI need to automate a number of tasks:1. I have a program that I use for stocks. It allows me to save data as a CSV. I need to automate the running of this program so it copies the data to a local folder.2. I have a data provider that provides data via SFTP. I need to...
  6. resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resurrect-microsoft-intellimouse-11a/cd34b40d-ff8a-4de4-8831-84b9930d338a
  7. Advanced automation

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced automation: Hopefully someone can help me with a task I have. I have about 70 URLs and on each page is a Vimeo video. For me to get a downloadable link to the Vimeo video I have to go into developer tools and get the direct download link to the Vimeo video so I can save it to my...
  8. Automated Restarts..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automated Restarts..?: What Microsoft employee is responsible for Windows update policies? Please provide a direct telephone number to the correct Microsoft executive so I can tell them to F#@K OFF for withholding my control over restarting my personal computer. There must be a single...
  9. Automate LOGIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Automate LOGIN: Is there a way to automate a LOGIN? I often need to login to a large number of pcs. I was wandering if there is a way to do it automatically by connecting an usb. Thanks 99320
  10. Cortana died, needs resurrection

Cortana died, needs resurrection: For some unknown reason Cortana is dead on my computer. Additionally, so is the search box. I'd like to resurrect her, or at least get the search function going. I found this on the internet, but don't know where "notebook" is located: "Enabling Cortana is just as easy as...