Windows 10: CSGO black screen

Discus and support CSGO black screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello When I launch CSGO, the game launches to a black screen but goes to the main menu after a few minutes. Any help is appreciated 68915 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 29redmoon, Nov 3, 2016.

1. 29redmoon Win User

CSGO black screen

Hello

When I launch CSGO, the game launches to a black screen but goes to the main menu after a few minutes.

Any help is appreciated

:)

29redmoon, Nov 3, 2016
  2. RLG-830 Win User

Can't stretch screen in csgo after windows 10 update

Since updating windows 10, i can't stretch the screen in csgo and i am stuck with black bands on the side. Have Intel (R) HD Graphics on 64 bit.

How can I fix please.

RLG-830, Nov 3, 2016
  3. can't start CSGO with build 14352

this build add 6 game which can record game with full screen video set, but I found I can't start CSGO with this build.

CSGO process will end automatically, do anyone meet the same thing like me?

I only test csgo dota2 and wow, only csgo down here.

lIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Dude Win User
  5. 29redmoon Win User
    I have done this multiple times but it doesn't make a diffrence

29redmoon, Nov 3, 2016
  6. Dude Win User
    Have you tried different drivers? Are you running the latest driver?

Also give this a try
    Black Screen:
    Posted on another thread by the user Lurd Veeder

1. Open your Steam library
    2. Search for CS:GO and right click on it
    3. Select properties
    4. Here select "Launch options"
    5. and type in "-autoconfig"
    6. Launch CSGO.

Source

Dude, Nov 3, 2016
  7. 29redmoon Win User
    As far as i know i have the latest drivers

29redmoon, Nov 3, 2016
  8. Dude Win User

CSGO black screen

I edited my last post with something else to try

Dude, Nov 3, 2016
  9. 29redmoon Win User
    That doesn't seem to make any diffrence

29redmoon, Nov 3, 2016
  10. Can you play any other Source games? If you have Left 4 Dead, try if it works.

RoasterMen, Nov 4, 2016
  11. 29redmoon Win User
    I have garry's mod which works fine

29redmoon, Nov 4, 2016
  12. Dude Win User
    Have t tried an older driver yet?

13. 29redmoon Win User

CSGO black screen

The problem seemed to start when going to windows 10 not after a driver update

29redmoon, Nov 4, 2016
  14. Dude Win User
    Okay, the black screen is only for a little while then the games is fine? You can try new drivers, roll back your OS, or just deal with the delay. I would give drivers a shot but it's your choice

15. 29redmoon Win User
    Ok I will give it a go but sometimes tabbing out seems to help

29redmoon, Nov 4, 2016
Thema:

CSGO black screen

1. CSGO black screen - Similar Threads - CSGO black screen

2. When playing CSGO, there is no error in automatically restarting the system after a black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing CSGO, there is no error in automatically restarting the system after a black...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. When playing CSGO, there is no error in automatically restarting the system after a black...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When playing CSGO, there is no error in automatically restarting the system after a black...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. Csgo fps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Csgo fps?: [ATTACH] Why did I use the PC with 140fps is that not a bit low on medium settings Csgo fps?
  5. Csgo map loading crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Csgo map loading crash: This started to happen out of nowhere today morning as usual i start csgo and choose the map to play on, the map loading screen is displayed where the loading bar fills up partially and then out of nowhere csgo application closes without any warning or message this never...
  6. Windows 1909 CSGO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 1909 CSGO: [ATTACH] CSGO [ATTACH] Steam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1909/0909e127-feb3-42dc-85be-5022e594bbc5
  7. Csgo Video.tdr BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Csgo Video.tdr BSOD: I've been constantly having BSODs with the video.tdr error whilst playing with games on the source engine during the map loading sequences.I tried re-installing windows, updating my drivers, re-installing my drivers, malware scans, and computer diagnostics but the problem...
  8. CSGO, Graphics noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSGO, Graphics noise: Recently I upgraded to Windows 10. Just one problem, my CSGO fu**s up. It's some sort of graphics noise. And often the game crashes. And of all the games I have it is the only one doing that. I'm playing in "Fullscreen", but if I set it to "Fullscreen in window" it's not...
  9. CSGO lag issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSGO lag issues: Hey, First off, let me say that this problem may not be Windows 10 exclusive, but it happened to me in Windows 10 (I haven't tried in Windows 7 yet), and that is the reason I am making my post here. I've been running the Windows 10 Technical Preview for about a week on...
  10. BSOD during CSGO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during CSGO: Link for memory dump files minidump and memory.dmp Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I get this previously in CSGO. After doing a clean reinstallation of Windows 10, I am getting this issue again. I do not know what is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. csgo black screen 2019

2. black screen on csgo