Windows 10: Csgo fps?

Discus and support Csgo fps? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Why did I use the PC with 140fps is that not a bit low on medium settings Csgo fps? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by moritz0107, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Csgo fps?

Csgo fps? 0_big.jpg

Why did I use the PC with 140fps is that not a bit low on medium settings

:)

moritz0107, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Arese Win User

CSGO FPS drops / Windows 10 with Xbox Game DVR disabled

Thanks for taking the time trying to find a solution I really appreciate it *Thumbs

screencap when FPS are ok
    CSGO FPS ok - Album on Imgur

When FPS drops
    CSGO console state right after launch - Album on Imgur

And another screecap of the console right after I launch the game. It seems to have missing files, or files impossible to load I don't know if it's normal ?

http://imgur.com/a/L44MN

Thanks again for your help Csgo fps? :)

Arese, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Dr3am Win User
    FPS drop Windows 10 from Windows 7

I droped from 200-350 fps in csgo to sometimes now 60-150 fps

Dr3am, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Arese Win User

Csgo fps?

CSGO FPS drops / Windows 10 with Xbox Game DVR disabled

Hi everyone !

You might already know there's a known issue with CSGO and windows 10 regarding random FPS drops.
    Steam officially recommends users who experience such issue to disable the Xbox Game DVR
    Disabling Xbox DVR in Windows 10 - Documentation - Knowledge Base - Steam Support

Unfortunately that didn't solve the problem for me.

I proceeded to do some research then and I came up with this solution (deleting the CSGO folder in Steam folders to flush all settings) that seemed to have worked for few people

Someone doesn't want me to play get back at CSGO since it didn't work for me neither.

Here's more detail about my problem.
    Basically when I run CSGO, whether I'm gaming or in the menu my FPS drops below 10 while I get 70 in average when it works properly. Also I would like to add that this is not a performance issue since my machine is more than capable to run CSGO. As a matter of fact out of the box the game worked flawlessly. I then made a clean install of a vanilla windows 10 anniversary update.
    My machine is a brand new Asus UX330UAK. Clean install and you can assume the system is still clean since I didn't install much softwares besides the basics. I didn't mess around registry or installed shady softwares. I just installed Steam and have only downloaded CSGO.

It would be great if you guys could help me fix this Csgo fps? :)

Arese, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Csgo fps?

1. Csgo fps? - Similar Threads - Csgo fps

2. BSOD "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area" while playing a variety of games like Valorant, CSGO,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area" while playing a variety of games like Valorant, CSGO,...: Title pretty much sums it up quite well. One week ago the problem started, i get a BSOD at pretty random times. One second im playing and the next im out of the game, my pc just reboots and everything is back to normal. I can boot normally, nothing unusual, just the sudden...
  3. BSOD "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area" while playing a variety of games like Valorant, CSGO,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area" while playing a variety of games like Valorant, CSGO,...: Title pretty much sums it up quite well. One week ago the problem started, i get a BSOD at pretty random times. One second im playing and the next im out of the game, my pc just reboots and everything is back to normal. I can boot normally, nothing unusual, just the sudden...
  4. BSOD "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area" while playing a variety of games like Valorant, CSGO,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  6. Why Do I have low fps and low cpu and gpu utilization csgo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do I have low fps and low cpu and gpu utilization csgo?: My Specs:RTX 3060 Ti i5-12400F16GB RAMThe problem: Im testing with csgo because I know its more of a cpu heavy game and thats what I play often, I noticed that I have 300 fps intead of 500 and 600sand its even dropping down to the 180s I watched videos with it with the same...
  7. Why Do I have low fps and low cpu and gpu utilization csgo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Do I have low fps and low cpu and gpu utilization csgo?: My Specs:RTX 3060 Ti i5-12400F16GB RAMThe problem: Im testing with csgo because I know its more of a cpu heavy game and thats what I play often, I noticed that I have 300 fps intead of 500 and 600sand its even dropping down to the 180s I watched videos with it with the same...
  8. FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE: Hey, i never had this problem but sometimes when i play csgo it just go from like 80fps to 12 for like 1 minute, idk what to do bout' it and i want somebody of u to help me, my system specs are: Nvidia Geforce GT540M With 2GB Dedicated VRAM Intel Core i7 2670QM with turbo...
  9. CSGO FPS drops / Windows 10 with Xbox Game DVR disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSGO FPS drops / Windows 10 with Xbox Game DVR disabled: Hi everyone ! You might already know there's a known issue with CSGO and windows 10 regarding random FPS drops. Steam officially recommends users who experience such issue to disable the Xbox Game DVR Disabling Xbox DVR in Windows 10 - Documentation - Knowledge Base -...
  10. CSGO 30-50 fps ALL LOW settings on mid-high end laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CSGO 30-50 fps ALL LOW settings on mid-high end laptop: Ive been getting 30-50 fps while playing csgo with the lowest possible settings on my laptop specs: i7 6500U, turbo @ 3.4ghz 8GB ram gtx 940m windows 10 Pretty sure i should be getting fps in the range of the hundreds with these specs. Really confused why this is...