Windows 10: CSGO lag issues

Discus and support CSGO lag issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Man thanks for your fast response, i solved it. I have a Dell Wireless Card 1502 b/g that i disabled and exchanged for a TP Link wifi card USB, now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kieran Ballard, Jun 29, 2015.

1. CSGO lag issues

Glad you could get it fixed *Smile

Kieran Ballard, Aug 22, 2015
  2. maxpower Win User

Hi, have you been able to solve this issue at all? I've had this all the time on windows 10, and it's doing my nut in! I've noticed also in game my constant fire on there appears to be 'slow' as well as the lag issue you get. I've tried updating drivers and also disabling xbox DVR (as some people suggested) but still get the same issue.

If I revert back to windows 8.1 though (fresh installs though), I don't get this lag at all.... I might try the ACK setting in the registry someone has suggested, but it's making me consider going back to windows 8.1!

maxpower, Nov 2, 2015
  3. maxpower Win User
    UPDATE: In case this helps someone else...

I upgraded back to windows 10, and started getting mouse issues (using an MX518 now) when I was on there. My DPI setting kept firing back to default while using it (during game it was AWFUL), so I thought it was broke so went back to my MX510 mouse. Hey presto, the lag returned as detailed in the video! I bought the mice to my work PC which is on Windows 8.1, and it's all fine. So.. I think it's something with the mice on Windows 10. I've got a Samsung laptop with Windows 10 too, so I plan to try that tonight with the mice and go. If I don't get the issue on that, I guess it's Windows 10 compatibility issues with my USB ports on my HP Envy desktop.

maxpower, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

CSGO lag issues

1. CSGO lag issues - Similar Threads - CSGO lag issues

2. Lagging issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging issue: My fps is stable at 60, my ping is below 60 without any packet loss or anything, stable. Is Windows making my game freeze for like 100ms every couple minutes? Only happened ever since I upgraded to Windows 11...
  3. Lag issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag issue: Hello. Okay so i was using my laptop normally and then shut it down and then next day when i opened it, it wasn't the same. my 3.88 useable ram was 40% used when nothing is opened but now its 80% memory So now i can't use my pc the way i used to use it..it always lags when i...
  4. Lag issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag issue: Hello. Okay so i was using my laptop normally and then shut it down and then next day when i opened it, it wasn't the same. my 3.88 useable ram was 40% used when nothing is opened but now its 80% memory So now i can't use my pc the way i used to use it..it always lags when i...
  5. Lag issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Lag Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag Issue: Okay my Laptop has a serious lag issue!Okay so. i was developing my roblox game on roblox studio. then i got an update notification so i clicked it and restarted the laptop. everything seemed fine but when i used roblox studio again the pc was not the same it lagged like...
  7. Lag Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag Issue: Okay my Laptop has a serious lag issue!Okay so. i was developing my roblox game on roblox studio. then i got an update notification so i clicked it and restarted the laptop. everything seemed fine but when i used roblox studio again the pc was not the same it lagged like...
  8. Csgo fps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Csgo fps?: [ATTACH] Why did I use the PC with 140fps is that not a bit low on medium settings Csgo fps?
  9. lagging issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lagging issue: yesterday this happen my laptop start lagging then I reset it . after I reset it my issue doesn't fix it start lagging in every 4 second. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lagging-issue/e0feeba3-5718-4d07-8ad2-c6409f3e74e5
  10. Lagging issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lagging issues: Hey guys, seem to be having a problem with lagging. Not sure as to what the problem could be but have recognised its only existed since the switch over to Windows 10. Its becoming hugely frustrating and was wondering if anyone could give me some much needed advice *Smile Not...