Windows 10: Csgo map loading crash

Discus and support Csgo map loading crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This started to happen out of nowhere today morning as usual i start csgo and choose the map to play on, the map loading screen is displayed where the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sumanth.s, Jun 22, 2020.

1. sumanth.s Win User

Csgo map loading crash

This started to happen out of nowhere today morning as usual i start csgo and choose the map to play on, the map loading screen is displayed where the loading bar fills up partially and then out of nowhere csgo application closes without any warning or message this never happened to me i tried reinstalling the game, restarting pc and two other launch option codes found in all youtube videos, verified the integrity of the files and unchecked all the boxes in the compatibility settings but still this continues and this happens to only csgo maps other workshop maps work perfectly only csgo official maps it crashes even with bot matchmaking

:)

sumanth.s, Jun 22, 2020

2. can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Rohan - Windows Camera Team [MSFT], Jun 22, 2020
  3. can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Hi,

Forgot to feedback about this issue.

Actually I have found the reason. As a pro player, I use -refresh 144 in autoexec.cfg file to lock the refresh rate.

After I deleted it, I could play csgo and record game as always. Then I tried to re-add this to game, I found CSGO still worked well. But sometimes this game bar told me that it find nothing to record while I am running csgo, even just I have finished a
    part record.

lIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Csgo map loading crash

COD:WaW, Slow map loading time??

I've read a few posts suggesting a possible problem with the load time of Call of Duty World at War multi-player maps. I've tried this for myself and averaged about 22 seconds. Others have posted times frames well over 40seconds. However, others say 5 seconds. What kind of time frame are you getting when loading up a map in COD WAW?

EastCoasthandle, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Csgo map loading crash

1. Csgo map loading crash - Similar Threads - Csgo map loading

2. Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps: Zr5fd5iuiyhr5fdi7yhu45feeih7iyt34fie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loading-maps-in-google-maps-petal-maps-and/40b21d8c-409d-4b96-a0f2-d0b5dd926086
  3. Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps: Zr5fd5iuiyhr5fdi7yhu45feeih7iyt34fie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loading-maps-in-google-maps-petal-maps-and/40b21d8c-409d-4b96-a0f2-d0b5dd926086
  4. System crashes BSOD when given load like csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes BSOD when given load like csgo: System infoWin 11Gigabyte z490mRtx3070 tufssd 120 gb with windowshdd 1tb with gamesi5 11600kThis happend after i installed windows 11 and my new graphics card but swapped the graphics card to the old one to look if it is more stable.Every time i give my system load like...
  5. System crashes BSOD when given load like csgo

System crashes BSOD when given load like csgo: System infoWin 11Gigabyte z490mRtx3070 tufssd 120 gb with windowshdd 1tb with gamesi5 11600kThis happend after i installed windows 11 and my new graphics card but swapped the graphics card to the old one to look if it is more stable.Every time i give my system load like...
  6. steam and csgo keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    steam and csgo keeps crashing: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1000015eParameter 1: 25Parameter 2: 23Parameter 3: ffff9e03ade717a8Parameter 4: d01030bOS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033 system info ryzen3600rtx3060cougar 650 psu16...
  7. steam and csgo keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    steam and csgo keeps crashing: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1000015eParameter 1: 25Parameter 2: 23Parameter 3: ffff9e03ade717a8Parameter 4: d01030bOS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033 system info ryzen3600rtx3060cougar 650 psu16...
  8. steam and csgo keeps crashing

9. YouTube/Google Maps crashing on Edge, some images not loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube/Google Maps crashing on Edge, some images not loading.: So, I recently bought a refurbished PC tower Optiplex 750 from Dell from Amazon and it was working fine until this morning.Now, when I pop onto for example, the Daily Mail website, no images load whatsoever - but those that are gifs do. This also means I cannot watch YouTube...
  10. YouTube/Google Maps crashing on Edge, some images not loading.

YouTube/Google Maps crashing on Edge, some images not loading.: So, I recently bought a refurbished PC tower Optiplex 750 from Dell from Amazon and it was working fine until this morning.Now, when I pop onto for example, the Daily Mail website, no images load whatsoever - but those that are gifs do. This also means I cannot watch YouTube...