Windows 10: csgo unsmooth delayed sluggish not snappy (need serious help)

Discus and support csgo unsmooth delayed sluggish not snappy (need serious help) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have serious problem with CSGO. I gonna try to explain problem as clearly as possible. Sorry about my grammar. My problem is: On my main steam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Layed, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Layed Win User

csgo unsmooth delayed sluggish not snappy (need serious help)

I have serious problem with CSGO. I gonna try to explain problem as clearly as possible. Sorry about my grammar.

My problem is:

On my main steam account It's impossible to hit taps, players teleports when peeking, hard to spray, follow enemies heads with crosshair, etc.
    On my smurf account everything is alot better. no matter enemy jumping or running I'ts very easy to hit one tap or spray him. I tried same userdata settings from smurf to main still same and still nothing worked. I have this problem since 2014 probably.

First thing is when i was on NON-BYOC LAN's ( where u playing with LAN computer and can't bring your own ) my game was also super bad, choppy, de, hard to aim and etc. But when other people p on same PC (but with different account) their game was butter smooth no stutter no nothing. So i can make conclusion that this is not hardware problem but account. In lan it felt like im playing on 30hz monitor. In home 144hz monitor feels like im playing with 75hz.

Second thing is when i reinstall my GPU drivers the game runs 20% better. It's easier to aim, etc. but after some time the lags and stutter came back.. I mean.. I can't reinstall everytime GPU when i going play CSGO because it take some time ( especially on lans ) Btw today i was in LAN and i had super unsmooth game (like always) with another computer. I tried to copy my smurf cfg, video settings, etc - NOTHING WORKED. I saw somewhere in reddit that one guy had this problem and he fixed it by disabling steam cloud and by adding one launch options - cl_cloud_settings 0 i think or something like that - This thing doesnt work too.

I tried probably every windows tweak, tried all bios settings, driver updates, different hardware parts, different mouse, keyboards, monitor - NOTHING WORKS. This is why i think that my steam account is cursed because there is no logical explanation to my problem. AND ITS NOT PLACEBO. Because in lan i p with my friend pc (lan computers same specs, same monitors), and he p with mine. And difference between my and his account was like day and night. I know one guy who have this same problem too (i found him in hltv). He trying to find fix 5 years in a row (like me) and still can't find a solution. he probably tried everything like me. BTW this is can't be Electricity or Internet problem. Problem somewhere else.............

IF SOMEONE HAD THIS ISSUE OR HAVE A CLUE HOW TO FIX IT - PLEASE WRITE HERE IN THIS THREAD. I GONNA WAIT USEFUL INFORMATION FROM ALL OF YOU 24/7. IF SOMEWHERE IN THIS EARTH EXIST GUY WHO CAN FIX THIS.. PLEASE.. HELP ME!! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU EVERY MORNING AND BEFORE SLEEP. JUST TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THIS CURSE.....

the guy posts who have same problem:
    :)

Layed, Dec 13, 2019

2. can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Rohan - Windows Camera Team [MSFT], Dec 13, 2019
  3. can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Hi,

Forgot to feedback about this issue.

Actually I have found the reason. As a pro player, I use -refresh 144 in autoexec.cfg file to lock the refresh rate.

After I deleted it, I could play csgo and record game as always. Then I tried to re-add this to game, I found CSGO still worked well. But sometimes this game bar told me that it find nothing to record while I am running csgo, even just I have finished a
    part record.

lIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Dec 13, 2019
  4. csgo unsmooth delayed sluggish not snappy (need serious help)

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

csgo unsmooth delayed sluggish not snappy (need serious help)

1. csgo unsmooth delayed sluggish not snappy (need serious help) - Similar Threads - csgo unsmooth delayed

2. Need a serious help. ASAP.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need a serious help. ASAP.: My windows 10 is currently experiencing various errors please this is serious and i have a project that i've been working on postponedi have a driver issues in my pc by the time my uncle gave it to me. it's intel core i5 4460, GT 730 and has 5gb of ram 4gb and 1 gb sticks...
  3. Having serious Teredo issues. need help!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having serious Teredo issues. need help!!!: hello! so this will be a long post. i am having issues playing online games through the xbox app. more specifically i got gamepass and downloaded Forza Horizon 4. the game works ok except for any online play. I simply cant access it. my computer is a Dell g7 running windows...
  4. I need help seriously frustrating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help seriously frustrating: My computer will not let me do anything I deleted the administrator account not knowing what was going to happen. Now I can't do anything because I'm not administrator anymore. There isn't even a place to login as the administrator anymore? I can't accept anything to run on...
  5. I seriously need help

I seriously need help: OK, so today I found that there was a random .txt file on my desktop. When i opened it, it showed [1013/103251.495:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3) I was curious and searched it up, turns out that it could be...
  6. I seriously need help.

I seriously need help.: I installed Ubuntu onto my PC and now I can’t reinstall windows. I’ve been freaking out about this for hours. I’ve replaced my SSD, reset my BIOS, and looked up various videos for a fix. I’ve tried reinstalling windows, but every time I put my windows install/boot USB into my...
  7. I need serious help and quick

I need serious help and quick: So I was doing a father's day project in a folder that I wanted to hide, and after I hid it and opened it again, everything except the text file and an mp3 was deleted. I tried using everything I could (System restore, previous versions of folder) and nothing worked. How...
  8. NEED SERIOUS HELP

NEED SERIOUS HELP: [ATTACH] i was pressing delete button continuously while in the desktop and then suddenly i after sometime I saw that the "this pc" icon is gone with some other icons and shortcuts. I pressed ctrl+z multiple times and the icons and shortcuts came back but "this pc" didnt...
  9. Need Some Serious Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Some Serious Help: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system seems to be having difficulty handling...
  10. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.: A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 installing drivers automatically unsmooth cs:go

2. how to fix unsmooth game 2020