Windows 10: Csgo Video.tdr BSOD

Discus and support Csgo Video.tdr BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been constantly having BSODs with the video.tdr error whilst playing with games on the source engine during the map loading sequences.I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Victor_222, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Csgo Video.tdr BSOD

I've been constantly having BSODs with the video.tdr error whilst playing with games on the source engine during the map loading sequences.I tried re-installing windows, updating my drivers, re-installing my drivers, malware scans, and computer diagnostics but the problem still persists. It's been happening for the past 2-3 weeks. My computer is relatively new, it's just a year and a month old. No issues with any other games that run on different engines.

:)

Victor_222, Dec 5, 2018
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD Video TDR Failure

She probably needs to do a video driver update. Get her to go to the manufacturers website for her graphics card and update her graphics card drivers.

Try looking at this thread to see a similar problem: BSOD video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys

philc43, Dec 5, 2018
  3. axe0 Win User
    video tdr failure: nvlddmkm.sys

Hi valihrach,

Some of your suggestions are not for TDR problems, TDR problems are video related and things as sata/raid controller driver replacement have nothing to do with video related things.

The third thing is a personal opinion and may not be a solution for the OP, many will say that AMD sucks where many others will say that Nvidia sucks.

axe0, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Csgo Video.tdr BSOD

Not able open csgo video through gamebar on Windows 10.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if video file is nor recorder properly or it is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "csgo video", is this issues specific to accessing csgo video through gamebar?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-problems-with-game-bar

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Csgo Video.tdr BSOD

1. Csgo Video.tdr BSOD - Similar Threads - Csgo Video tdr

2. BSOD Video Tdr Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Video Tdr Failure: I cannot open the game "Baldur's Gate 3" with Vulkan. After 67% in the loading screen, it stops for a few seconds and than get a blue screen with the error code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and what failed being nvlddmkm.sys. I don't get the same problem if I open the game with...
  3. BSOD Video Tdr Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Video Tdr Failure: I cannot open the game "Baldur's Gate 3" with Vulkan. After 67% in the loading screen, it stops for a few seconds and than get a blue screen with the error code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and what failed being nvlddmkm.sys. I don't get the same problem if I open the game with...
  4. BSOD Video Tdr Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Video TDR Failure, nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Video TDR Failure, nvlddmkm.sys: Hello,I'm not sure what happened. I was playing Dying Light 2 on my laptop when I suddenly got hit with a BSOD. I didn't take a screenshot of it unfortunately, but I remember it being a Video TDR Failure, nvlddmkm.sys. Ever since then, my laptop is unable to detect my GTX...
  6. BSOD VIDEO TDR FAILURE amdkmdag.sys

BSOD VIDEO TDR FAILURE amdkmdag.sys: Blue screen happened 4 days ago. The stop code is VIDEO TDR FAILURE and it says that amdkmdag.sys failed . I look it up on the internet and tried to resolve the issue. Update the drivers etc. It did not happened again but I am still worried that it will happen again. I am...
  7. Video TDR BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video TDR BSOD: Hi all Hoping someone can help. Running windows10 and getting BSOD video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys when i start my computer up and it is connected to a second monitor. We have tried the following to no avail, open to all suggestions! - Added TdrDelay, no change - updated...
  8. BSOD "video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys"

BSOD "video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys": I've been getting this blue screen for a while now and it's really annoying. Sometimes my screen would flash black and then come back And the BSOD happens often while gaming I have tried reinstalling windows twice Reinstalling Graphics Drivers No luck, anyone has any...
  9. BSOD Video TDR failure atikmpag.sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Video TDR failure atikmpag.sys: I'm one month into using my new build: Ryzen 3600, B450 motherboard, gigabyte 5600xt gaming OC. I get BSOD while gaming or browsing the internet. VTDR failure atikmpag.sys. I've tried everything one can find in terms of solutiosn on the internet: clean install of all...
  10. BSOD Video TDR Failure

BSOD Video TDR Failure: I'm having issues about BSOD Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys I search for possible solution but didn't work for me I have AMD Ryzen 3 2200g with vega 8 graphics. What should I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cs go video tdr error