Windows 10: CSP

Discus and support CSP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone please inform the correct Custom CSP for InstallWindowsDefenderApplicationGuard? I'm aware there is a method of deploying the same setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Li'l Pea, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Li'l Pea Win User

CSP

Can someone please inform the correct Custom CSP for InstallWindowsDefenderApplicationGuard? I'm aware there is a method of deploying the same setting via endpoint-protection. I currently need to use the CSP to deploy the setting manually as documented.

:)

Li'l Pea, Jul 9, 2019

2. Windows CSP

Please advise when the below two SKUs will be available for Academic institutions under the CSP pricelist

• Windows 10 Enterprise E3
    • Windows 10 Enterprise E5

Rasha Moghrabi, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program

Source: How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Jul 9, 2019
  4. CSP

Implementing custom CryptoAPI-Cryptographic Service Provider (CSP) entry points (functions) in DLL file which need to integrate with Microsoft Office application for Digital Signature process

We followed the steps described in the link given below

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-

We also carried out the following steps:

• Created a DLL (custom CSP) which is exposing the CryptoAPI entry function in DLL.
    • Custom CSP dll file was signed using Microsoft Code Signing Certificate.
    • We made the appropriate changes in registry settings to add custom CSP and placed the dll in /windows32/ folder.
    • We made self-signed digital certificate using MakeCert tool
      and this certificate is linked to the custom CSP dll by changing the property of certificate using Cryptography functions (CertSetCertificateContextProperty)
    • We also have a hardware token which has the private key stored in it.
    • Now as a trial run, we made a trial CSP dll to ascertain the function calls being made by MS Word by writing into a log file. On trying to create a Digital Signature it is only calling the following functions:
      • CPAcquireContext
      • CPGetUserKey and
      • CPDestroyKey
    • We are unable to access the other functions as given below:
      • CPEncrypt
      • CPCreateHash and
      • CPSignHash
    We solicit anyone help in providing any inputs to implement a fully working custom CSP DLL.

Thanks,

Narendra

narendren.jbkatgmaildotcom

Narendra Prasath, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

CSP

1. CSP - Similar Threads - CSP

2. User CSP MDM and Kerberos updated 2/21/24 21:47CST

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User CSP MDM and Kerberos updated 2/21/24 21:47CST: I have been subject to "sophisticated" cyber issues since 2022. There is a reason but I do not fall into the political, a journalist, in the government, etc... yet even Apple has informed me they can do no more.I have struggled just to get this far reaching community...
  3. User CSP MDM and Kerberos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User CSP MDM and Kerberos: I have been subject to "sophisticated" cyber issues since 2022. There is a reason but I do not fall into the political, a journalist, in the government, etc... yet even Apple has informed me they can do no more.I have struggled just to get this far reaching community...
  4. User CSP MDM and Kerberos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User CSP MDM and Kerberos: I have been subject to "sophisticated" cyber issues since 2022. There is a reason but I do not fall into the political, a journalist, in the government, etc... yet even Apple has informed me they can do no more.I have struggled just to get this far reaching community...
  5. User CSP MDM and Kerberos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. CSP Partner Purchase licenses to own tenant

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CSP Partner Purchase licenses to own tenant: We are a CSP direct partner. We need to buy perpetual licenses Windows 10 pro to our own tenant for our several internal users. Where can we purchase these licenses. Either from partner portal or somewhere else in a portal....
  7. CSP Partner Purchase licenses to own tenant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSP Partner Purchase licenses to own tenant: We are a CSP direct partner. We need to buy perpetual licenses Windows 10 pro to our own tenant for our several internal users. Where can we purchase these licenses. Either from partner portal or somewhere else in a portal....
  8. CSP Partner Purchase licenses to own tenant

9. Windows 11/10 Home to Pro upgrades through CSP

Windows 11/10 Home to Pro upgrades through CSP: I'm upgrading a user from home to pro in a client environment that I manage through partner center. When I look in CSP, it gives me 2 options, but one is significantly cheaper than the other. Can someone explain the differences between "Windows 11 Home to Pro Upgrade for...
  10. Windows 11/10 Home to Pro upgrades through CSP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11/10 Home to Pro upgrades through CSP: I'm upgrading a user from home to pro in a client environment that I manage through partner center. When I look in CSP, it gives me 2 options, but one is significantly cheaper than the other. Can someone explain the differences between "Windows 11 Home to Pro Upgrade for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enterprise e5 license csp