Windows 10: CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the my last update on windows 10 from 1909 to...

Discus and support CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the my last update on windows 10 from 1909 to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not sure if the bluetooth really stop to work after the update from 1909 to 20H2, but i am sure the bluetooth was working before the versions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Richardson Novaes, Nov 21, 2020.

1. CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the my last update on windows 10 from 1909 to...

I am not sure if the bluetooth really stop to work after the update from 1909 to 20H2, but i am sure the bluetooth was working before the versions 20......

When i have done the update to version 20H2 the bluetooth has disappeared of the taskbar tray. I installed again the bluetooth driver and the bluetooth has appeared again on taskbar tray. But windows 10 still doesn't connecting the bluetooth dougle and i cannot pair the bluetooth with any device.

Do you have any solution for it?

I am using the windows 10 20h2 brazilian portuguese version.

:)

Richardson Novaes, Nov 21, 2020

2. CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update

The Cambridge Harmony CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update. Windows will install it but will not connect any bluetooth devices. Windows will return a "can't detect any bluetooth devices" message.

Scorpion44, Nov 21, 2020
  3. CSR 4 dongle driver

where can I find online a CSR 4 Bluetooth dongle driver ?

WilliamArmstrong2, Nov 21, 2020
  4. CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the my last update on windows 10 from 1909 to...

CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

Hi, Carter,

Try these steps from Johan van Mierlo

In the search type" Device manager" and open it.

Click on the small arrow next to either "Bluetooth" or "Universal Serial Bus controllers"

Right click on "CSR" and select Update Driver

Select" Browse my computer for driver update"

Select on bottom "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my Computer"

Select "Generic bluetooth Driver"

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the my last update on windows 10 from 1909 to...

1. CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the my last update on windows 10 from 1909 to... - Similar Threads - CSR Bluetooth Dongle

2. CSR 4.0 Dongle plug and play bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CSR 4.0 Dongle plug and play bluetooth problem: Hi, i have the bluethoot csr 4.0 plug and play device and i connect to my pc and apparentrly works... after I connect my headphones sanheisser bt 4.40 two profiles appear, one stereo and one hands free, when I select the hands free the pc freezes, apparently windows does not...
  3. CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver

CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver: I need CSR Harmony Bluetooth 5.0 driver as without proper driver its giving me lots of problems to install in windows 10. i tired every thing but some times speaker not get connected or some times it stops my internet connect WiFi it seems its interfering with other devices...
  4. CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.

CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.: Hello All, I am using the CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle with my Windows 10 Pro desktop. Paired a JBL BT speaker as the onboard audio card has stopped working. I would like to know the Battery percentage of the Bluetooth speaker when connected to...
  5. CSR v4.0 bluetooth dongle wont work.

CSR v4.0 bluetooth dongle wont work.: I have been having a problem where when I am trying to connect a Bluetooth device to my pc, such as a controller, but for some reason it tells my the PIN in incorrect even though... 1. it never asked me for a PIN 2. I never setup a PIN nor did the device require one I...
  6. CSR v4.0 Bluetooth Dongle does not work on my Windows 10 computer

CSR v4.0 Bluetooth Dongle does not work on my Windows 10 computer: I had the surprise to see that my CSR Bluetooth dongle stopped working on Windows 10 after a recent update. There is a thread here that suggests to change the driver used to MS Bluetooth. Well that works, but the AptX notification does not appear anymore when I connect my...
  7. CSR V4.0 Dongle on windows 10 PC

CSR V4.0 Dongle on windows 10 PC: I recently purchase this product to use to connect my Bluetooth earbuds with my PC. I have inserted the dongle into the USB port however the PC will not connect with them. I have the mini disk supplied with the dongle however I have a standard size disk drive....
  8. CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction": I recently got a CSR V4.0 Dongle because my computer is not bluetooth compatible and i wanted to connect some devices to my computer. I plugged in the dongle and it says that the device malfunctioned. I tried plugging it into other USB ports and none of them even recognize...
  9. CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update

CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update: The Cambridge Harmony CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update. Windows will install it but will not connect any bluetooth devices. Windows will return a "can't detect any bluetooth devices" message....
  10. CSR 4 dongle driver

CSR 4 dongle driver: where can I find online a CSR 4 Bluetooth dongle driver ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/csr-4-dongle-driver/5a764543-9d9b-48e7-a968-5b75f8811707