Windows 10: CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver

Discus and support CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need CSR Harmony Bluetooth 5.0 driver as without proper driver its giving me lots of problems to install in windows 10. i tired every thing but some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jprboy, Sep 28, 2020.

1. jprboy Win User

CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver

I need CSR Harmony Bluetooth 5.0 driver as without proper driver its giving me lots of problems to install in windows 10. i tired every thing but some times speaker not get connected or some times it stops my internet connect WiFi it seems its interfering with other devices without proper latest driver in windows 10 . So please provide me link of driver for windows then for CSR Bluetooth as i am not able to find it any where I have windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.1082

:)

jprboy, Sep 28, 2020

2. CSR Wireless harmony stack (CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle).

Hello All,

I am using the CSR Wireless harmony stack (CSR Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle) with my Windows 10 Pro desktop. Paired a JBL BT speaker as the onboard audio card has stopped working.

I would like to know the Battery percentage of the Bluetooth speaker when connected to the desktop using CSR 4.0, is there a software or app to install on Win 10 Pro PC?

Please share your thoughts or any third party tools available to know the BT speaker battery percentage. Thank you.

HM

HareshMaitreya, Sep 28, 2020
  3. CSR 4 dongle driver

where can I find online a CSR 4 Bluetooth dongle driver ?

WilliamArmstrong2, Sep 28, 2020
  4. CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver

CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

Hi, Carter,

Try these steps from Johan van Mierlo

In the search type" Device manager" and open it.

Click on the small arrow next to either "Bluetooth" or "Universal Serial Bus controllers"

Right click on "CSR" and select Update Driver

Select" Browse my computer for driver update"

Select on bottom "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my Computer"

Select "Generic bluetooth Driver"

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver

1. CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver - Similar Threads - CSR Harmony bluetooth

2. I have the latest Windows 11 Pro version. My CSR Harmony dongle Nedis BLDO100V4BK no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the latest Windows 11 Pro version. My CSR Harmony dongle Nedis BLDO100V4BK no longer...: Are there any compatible dongles that will function in Windows 11, that cater for audio devices that use the CSR Harmony stack? Nedis has a new 5.1 dongle BLDO100V5BK, but it does not seem to have reached Sweden yet. Neither do I know if it will function with my headphones....
  3. I have the latest Windows 11 Pro version. My CSR Harmony dongle Nedis BLDO100V4BK no longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have the latest Windows 11 Pro version. My CSR Harmony dongle Nedis BLDO100V4BK no longer...: Are there any compatible dongles that will function in Windows 11, that cater for audio devices that use the CSR Harmony stack? Nedis has a new 5.1 dongle BLDO100V5BK, but it does not seem to have reached Sweden yet. Neither do I know if it will function with my headphones....
  4. CSR 4.0 Dongle driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CSR 4.0 Dongle driver problem: I have a usb plug and play bluehtoot csr 4.0 dongle adapter, i download csr harmony driver and istalled it , everithing works fine but my micro or handsfree profile sounds like buzzing or static noise anyone can help me?...
  5. CSR 4.0 Dongle plug and play bluetooth problem

CSR 4.0 Dongle plug and play bluetooth problem: Hi, i have the bluethoot csr 4.0 plug and play device and i connect to my pc and apparentrly works... after I connect my headphones sanheisser bt 4.40 two profiles appear, one stereo and one hands free, when I select the hands free the pc freezes, apparently windows does not...
  6. csr harmony

csr harmony: hiwhay doing windows 10 pro and romve may bluetoth all time, must reinstall agin and the agin.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/csr-harmony/7f413a02-8442-4dc4-bab0-1681b0c6fe5e
  7. CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.

CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.: Hello All, I am using the CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle with my Windows 10 Pro desktop. Paired a JBL BT speaker as the onboard audio card has stopped working. I would like to know the Battery percentage of the Bluetooth speaker when connected to...
  8. CSR v4.0 bluetooth dongle wont work.

CSR v4.0 bluetooth dongle wont work.: I have been having a problem where when I am trying to connect a Bluetooth device to my pc, such as a controller, but for some reason it tells my the PIN in incorrect even though... 1. it never asked me for a PIN 2. I never setup a PIN nor did the device require one I...
  9. CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction": I recently got a CSR V4.0 Dongle because my computer is not bluetooth compatible and i wanted to connect some devices to my computer. I plugged in the dongle and it says that the device malfunctioned. I tried plugging it into other USB ports and none of them even recognize...
  10. CSR 4 dongle driver

CSR 4 dongle driver: where can I find online a CSR 4 Bluetooth dongle driver ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/csr-4-dongle-driver/5a764543-9d9b-48e7-a968-5b75f8811707

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth 5.0 driver stack

2. csr 4 .0 bluetooth driver software

3. bluetooth adapter driver for csr 5

4. csr harmony bluetooth 5.0 driver