Windows 10: CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

Discus and support CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got a CSR V4.0 Dongle because my computer is not bluetooth compatible and i wanted to connect some devices to my computer. I plugged in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carter Wolf, Dec 29, 2018.

1. CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

I recently got a CSR V4.0 Dongle because my computer is not bluetooth compatible and i wanted to connect some devices to my computer. I plugged in the dongle and it says that the device malfunctioned. I tried plugging it into other USB ports and none of them even recognize that there's a device there. If anyone knows whats going on, please help.

:)

Carter Wolf, Dec 29, 2018

2. CSR 4 dongle driver

where can I find online a CSR 4 Bluetooth dongle driver ?

WilliamArmstrong2, Dec 29, 2018
  3. CSR v4.0 Bluetooth Dongle does not work on my Windows 10 computer

Having a same issue with CSR v4.0 Dongle Bluetooth USB since Updates for Windows 10 Version 1703 was automatically installed on 17/Sep/17

• Have you tried inserting the dongle into a different USB port?
    > Yes, tried out all three different port and all same manner

• Were you able to test the device to a different PC and encountered the same issue?
    > have only one PC at home.

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    >10.0.15063 Build 15063

• Have you made any recent changes or installed updates prior to the issue?
    > no other change has not been made and bluetooth device was working properly.

takagishinya, Dec 29, 2018
  4. CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

CSR v4.0 Bluetooth Dongle does not work on my Windows 10 computer

Hi there

This CSR dongle doesn't work on my computer.

My computer runs windows 10 and all drivers across the whole computer were updated today.

I've tried updating the driver from the disk supplied; the CSR website; using windows to search for the latest drivers and all it says is the current drivers (1.0.0.103) are the best for it, yet no Bluetooth interface comes up in the bottom bar.

I'd be grateful for any advice

BuzzardGixer, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

1. CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction" - Similar Threads - CSR Dongle malfunction

2. CSR 4.0 Dongle driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CSR 4.0 Dongle driver problem: I have a usb plug and play bluehtoot csr 4.0 dongle adapter, i download csr harmony driver and istalled it , everithing works fine but my micro or handsfree profile sounds like buzzing or static noise anyone can help me?...
  3. CSR 4.0 Dongle plug and play bluetooth problem

CSR 4.0 Dongle plug and play bluetooth problem: Hi, i have the bluethoot csr 4.0 plug and play device and i connect to my pc and apparentrly works... after I connect my headphones sanheisser bt 4.40 two profiles appear, one stereo and one hands free, when I select the hands free the pc freezes, apparently windows does not...
  4. USB Dongle Malfunctioning

USB Dongle Malfunctioning: Hi, I have a Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard bundle 2000. When I plug it into the computer, it gives me this message: USB Device not recognized. What can I do it fix this?...
  5. CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver

CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver: I need CSR Harmony Bluetooth 5.0 driver as without proper driver its giving me lots of problems to install in windows 10. i tired every thing but some times speaker not get connected or some times it stops my internet connect WiFi it seems its interfering with other devices...
  6. CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.

CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.: Hello All, I am using the CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle with my Windows 10 Pro desktop. Paired a JBL BT speaker as the onboard audio card has stopped working. I would like to know the Battery percentage of the Bluetooth speaker when connected to...
  7. CSR v4.0 bluetooth dongle wont work.

CSR v4.0 bluetooth dongle wont work.: I have been having a problem where when I am trying to connect a Bluetooth device to my pc, such as a controller, but for some reason it tells my the PIN in incorrect even though... 1. it never asked me for a PIN 2. I never setup a PIN nor did the device require one I...
  8. DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction: This is my 2nd Purchase and both did the same error. This item is not even 2 months old, and this was purchased by our Procurement Department. I keep getting an notification that the USB cannot recognize due to malfunction. Please Help Me!...
  9. CSR V4.0 Dongle on windows 10 PC

CSR V4.0 Dongle on windows 10 PC: I recently purchase this product to use to connect my Bluetooth earbuds with my PC. I have inserted the dongle into the USB port however the PC will not connect with them. I have the mini disk supplied with the dongle however I have a standard size disk drive....
  10. CSR 4 dongle driver

CSR 4 dongle driver: where can I find online a CSR 4 Bluetooth dongle driver ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/csr-4-dongle-driver/5a764543-9d9b-48e7-a968-5b75f8811707