Windows 10: CSR V4.0 Dongle on windows 10 PC

Discus and support CSR V4.0 Dongle on windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchase this product to use to connect my Bluetooth earbuds with my PC. I have inserted the dongle into the USB port however the PC will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimweikamp, Jun 10, 2019.

1. CSR V4.0 Dongle on windows 10 PC

I recently purchase this product to use to connect my Bluetooth earbuds with my PC. I have inserted the dongle into the USB port however the PC will not connect with them. I have the mini disk supplied with the dongle however I have a standard size disk drive.

:)

jimweikamp, Jun 10, 2019

2. CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

Hi, Carter,

Try these steps from Johan van Mierlo

In the search type" Device manager" and open it.

Click on the small arrow next to either "Bluetooth" or "Universal Serial Bus controllers"

Right click on "CSR" and select Update Driver

Select" Browse my computer for driver update"

Select on bottom "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my Computer"

Select "Generic bluetooth Driver"

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Jun 10, 2019
  3. CSR v4.0 Bluetooth Dongle does not work on my Windows 10 computer

Having a same issue with CSR v4.0 Dongle Bluetooth USB since Updates for Windows 10 Version 1703 was automatically installed on 17/Sep/17

• Have you tried inserting the dongle into a different USB port?
    > Yes, tried out all three different port and all same manner

• Were you able to test the device to a different PC and encountered the same issue?
    > have only one PC at home.

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    >10.0.15063 Build 15063

• Have you made any recent changes or installed updates prior to the issue?
    > no other change has not been made and bluetooth device was working properly.

takagishinya, Jun 10, 2019
  4. CSR V4.0 Dongle on windows 10 PC

CSR 4 dongle driver

where can I find online a CSR 4 Bluetooth dongle driver ?

WilliamArmstrong2, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

CSR V4.0 Dongle on windows 10 PC

1. CSR V4.0 Dongle on windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - CSR Dongle

2. I have the latest Windows 11 Pro version. My CSR Harmony dongle Nedis BLDO100V4BK no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the latest Windows 11 Pro version. My CSR Harmony dongle Nedis BLDO100V4BK no longer...: Are there any compatible dongles that will function in Windows 11, that cater for audio devices that use the CSR Harmony stack? Nedis has a new 5.1 dongle BLDO100V5BK, but it does not seem to have reached Sweden yet. Neither do I know if it will function with my headphones....
  3. I have the latest Windows 11 Pro version. My CSR Harmony dongle Nedis BLDO100V4BK no longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have the latest Windows 11 Pro version. My CSR Harmony dongle Nedis BLDO100V4BK no longer...: Are there any compatible dongles that will function in Windows 11, that cater for audio devices that use the CSR Harmony stack? Nedis has a new 5.1 dongle BLDO100V5BK, but it does not seem to have reached Sweden yet. Neither do I know if it will function with my headphones....
  4. I am using csr 4.0 Bluetooth dongle it' sconnected to all my Device but cannot connect with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using csr 4.0 Bluetooth dongle it' sconnected to all my Device but cannot connect with...: I am using csr 4.0 Bluetooth dongle it' sconnected to all my Device but cannot connect with my alexa as msg quote"stereo cannot be connected"...
  5. I am using csr 4.0 Bluetooth dongle it' sconnected to all my Device but cannot connect with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using csr 4.0 Bluetooth dongle it' sconnected to all my Device but cannot connect with...: I am using csr 4.0 Bluetooth dongle it' sconnected to all my Device but cannot connect with my alexa as msg quote"stereo cannot be connected"...
  6. CSR 4.0 Dongle driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CSR 4.0 Dongle driver problem: I have a usb plug and play bluehtoot csr 4.0 dongle adapter, i download csr harmony driver and istalled it , everithing works fine but my micro or handsfree profile sounds like buzzing or static noise anyone can help me?...
  7. CSR 4.0 Dongle plug and play bluetooth problem

CSR 4.0 Dongle plug and play bluetooth problem: Hi, i have the bluethoot csr 4.0 plug and play device and i connect to my pc and apparentrly works... after I connect my headphones sanheisser bt 4.40 two profiles appear, one stereo and one hands free, when I select the hands free the pc freezes, apparently windows does not...
  8. CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the my last update on windows 10 from 1909 to...

CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the my last update on windows 10 from 1909 to...: I am not sure if the bluetooth really stop to work after the update from 1909 to 20H2, but i am sure the bluetooth was working before the versions 20...... When i have done the update to version 20H2 the bluetooth has disappeared of the taskbar tray. I installed again the...
  9. CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver

CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver: I need CSR Harmony Bluetooth 5.0 driver as without proper driver its giving me lots of problems to install in windows 10. i tired every thing but some times speaker not get connected or some times it stops my internet connect WiFi it seems its interfering with other devices...
  10. CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.

CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.: Hello All, I am using the CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle with my Windows 10 Pro desktop. Paired a JBL BT speaker as the onboard audio card has stopped working. I would like to know the Battery percentage of the Bluetooth speaker when connected to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. csr v4.0 driver windows 10

2. csr v4.0 dongle driver

3. bluetooth csr 4.0 dongle driver windows 10

4. csr v4.0 driver,
  5. csr 4.0 drivers windows 10,
  6. CSR V4.0 Dongle,
  7. Dongle CSR,
  8. csr 4.0 dongle driver windows 10,
  9. csr bluetooth dongle driver windows 10,
  10. csr v4 0 driver windows 10,
  11. csr v4.0 dongle windows 10,