Windows 10: CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.

Discus and support CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All, I am using the CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle with my Windows 10 Pro desktop. Paired a JBL BT speaker as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HareshMaitreya, Aug 11, 2020.

1. CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.

Hello All,

I am using the CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle with my Windows 10 Pro desktop. Paired a JBL BT speaker as the onboard audio card has stopped working.

I would like to know the Battery percentage of the Bluetooth speaker when connected to the desktop using CSR 4.0, is there a software or app to install on Win 10 Pro PC?

Please share your thoughts or any third party tools available to know the BT speaker battery percentage. Thank you.

HM

:)

HareshMaitreya, Aug 11, 2020

2. CSR 4 dongle driver

where can I find online a CSR 4 Bluetooth dongle driver ?

WilliamArmstrong2, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Aap0 Win User
    CSR Wireless harmony stack problems with windows 10

I had a problem with CSR bluetooth 4.0 dongle and with its own software. It worked just fine until I restarted my pc. After that it just wouldn't connect to anything and did not even re pair with any of my bluetooth devices. I had this problem about 1 year
    and I finally found out a solution. Now I would like to share it in here, because I have found it to be a common problem.

I figured if it was a driver conflict with csr drivers and windows bluetooth drivers so I opened device manager from winkey+x menu. Then I selected bluetooth radio and delete driver (all of them bluetooth drivers), then I just installed manually CSR drivers
    (don't take bluetooth dongle out from the usb port and do not restart your computer before!) And like magic the problem disappeared and it has worked just fine after doing that. It has been over a week and it does work like it should have been from the beginning.
    Now I feel a bit stupid because the solution was so simple after all.

I really hope this helps everyone.

4. omatrot Win User

CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.

Bluetooth Security Tag Login HOW TO Remove it

Removing 'CSR Harmony Wireless Software Stack' solved the problem ! It comes with an Inatek Bluetooth USB dongle.

omatrot, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.

1. CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle. - Similar Threads - CSR Wireless harmony

2. bluetooth CSR bluetooth Usb 5.0. rejected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth CSR bluetooth Usb 5.0. rejected: i have a bluetooth CSR bluetooth Usb 5.0. It works in the first time but after a time it stopped working after an update. Every time when i insert the usb it will appear in the divice manager but after a few seconds it gives a warning. Code 43. I try to remove all drivers but...
  3. bluetooth CSR bluetooth Usb 5.0. rejected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth CSR bluetooth Usb 5.0. rejected: i have a bluetooth CSR bluetooth Usb 5.0. It works in the first time but after a time it stopped working after an update. Every time when i insert the usb it will appear in the divice manager but after a few seconds it gives a warning. Code 43. I try to remove all drivers but...
  4. csr harmony

csr harmony: hiwhay doing windows 10 pro and romve may bluetoth all time, must reinstall agin and the agin.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/csr-harmony/7f413a02-8442-4dc4-bab0-1681b0c6fe5e
  5. Galaxy Buds stuttering after about 19 minutes using CSR Harmony bluetooth stack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Galaxy Buds stuttering after about 19 minutes using CSR Harmony bluetooth stack: So yeah I've been using this buds with the csr bluetooth stack because the Window's one crackles at high points of music/videos but now suddenly it stutters after about 19 minutes of watching a video, does anyone know a possible fix? submitted by /u/kiddfrommars [link]...
  6. CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver

CSR Harmony 5.0 bluetooth Dongle Driver: I need CSR Harmony Bluetooth 5.0 driver as without proper driver its giving me lots of problems to install in windows 10. i tired every thing but some times speaker not get connected or some times it stops my internet connect WiFi it seems its interfering with other devices...
  7. CSR v4.0 bluetooth dongle wont work.

CSR v4.0 bluetooth dongle wont work.: I have been having a problem where when I am trying to connect a Bluetooth device to my pc, such as a controller, but for some reason it tells my the PIN in incorrect even though... 1. it never asked me for a PIN 2. I never setup a PIN nor did the device require one I...
  8. CSR bluetooth skipping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CSR bluetooth skipping: Hi, I got a USB stick off amazon ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0126XU9CM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) Hardware ID: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891 It's identified as a Generic Bluetooth Radio in Win10. However, I'm getting bad audio skipping....
  9. CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction"

CSR V4.0 Dongle "malfunction": I recently got a CSR V4.0 Dongle because my computer is not bluetooth compatible and i wanted to connect some devices to my computer. I plugged in the dongle and it says that the device malfunctioned. I tried plugging it into other USB ports and none of them even recognize...
  10. CSR 4 dongle driver

CSR 4 dongle driver: where can I find online a CSR 4 Bluetooth dongle driver ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/csr-4-dongle-driver/5a764543-9d9b-48e7-a968-5b75f8811707