Windows 10: csrss, csrsrv.dll, csrr.rs files on 3/19/2020

Discus and support csrss, csrsrv.dll, csrr.rs files on 3/19/2020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On 3/19/2020, my computer updated some files and the above mentioned files in the subject was also uploaded on my computer. Those files are preventing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KediHarr, May 29, 2020.

1. KediHarr Win User

csrss, csrsrv.dll, csrr.rs files on 3/19/2020

On 3/19/2020, my computer updated some files and the above mentioned files in the subject was also uploaded on my computer. Those files are preventing me from being able to print from my computer when I was able to print prior. I have tired everything and still I am unable to print. I keep getting an error message. How do I permanently delete these files? Everything else is working fine on my computer, I am just unable to print anything. I also get a message that my driver is not installed. HELP.

:)

KediHarr, May 29, 2020
  2. RayB-K Win User

3/18-19 2020 Windows 10 Update Issues

Hello,

My wife's computer is running Windows 10. Either 3/18 or 3/19/2020 an update was made. When the computer was started on 3/20 a screen was present saying an update had been made and that you had to log off of your account an log back in or anything you did
    would be lost. I logged out, and then logged back in. The desktop is a big blue window and all my files are not available.

How do I get back to my desktop and get access to my files?

This is very frustrating!!!

Thanks for your help!

Ray

RayB-K, May 29, 2020
  3. CSRSS @ c/i386

(dell)

CSRSS @ c/i386

How to get rid of CSRSS virus?

click start..search for csrss and comes out with 5 results:
    - CSRSS from C/i386
    - CSRSS from c/windows/system32
    - csrss and numbers end with hdmp from c/windows/PCHEALTH/ErrorRep/userdumps
    - csrss and numbers end with mdmp from c/windows/PCHEALTH/ErrorRep/userdumps
    - csrss and numbers end with mdmp from c/windows/PCHEALTH/ErrorRep/userdumps

went to C/ and found a folder called i386 and size of 988mb... open up... full of files... notepads, exe's, picture icon ect...

heres some of the names on the files in the i386 folder:
    - sendmail.dll
    - WINLOGON
    - WSSCRIPT
    - DellSys.dll
    - AGENTSVR (shows man in suit with black shades and hat as icon)
    - (jpeg file) name desktop_screen_shot. as preview on left side show desktop and desert wallpaper and browser open and paintshop open.

Heres some refference for you to help me get rid of this nasty virus:
    - TechSpot : Tech Enthusiasts, Power Users, Gamers
    - http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/pchealth

and here is result when scanned with SDfix:

Trojan Files Found:

Could Not Remove C:\csrss.exe
    Could Not Remove C:\WINDOWS\lsasss.exe
    Could Not Remove C:\WINDOWS\system32\remote.exe
    Could Not Remove C:\WINDOWS\system32\windowz.exe
    Could Not Remove C:\WINDOWS\system32\winsys.exe
    Could Not Remove C:\WINDOWS\system32\winxp.exe

HiddenStupid, May 29, 2020
  4. csrss, csrsrv.dll, csrr.rs files on 3/19/2020

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 29, 2020
Thema:

csrss, csrsrv.dll, csrr.rs files on 3/19/2020

1. csrss, csrsrv.dll, csrr.rs files on 3/19/2020 - Similar Threads - csrss csrsrv dll

2. .dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  3. DLL File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL File: Please Help me with this issue. I'm unable to use the internet but when I ping from cmd I can get access to the internet but when I browse internet is not accessable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-file/fc38dc01-ca1e-4cde-806a-d40d090ab354
  4. xinput1-3.dll

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xinput1-3.dll: the program can't start because xinput1-3.dll is missing from in computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/xinput1-3dll/42cd4062-f3d8-462c-9b7e-dfb339e3d9d7
  5. New Pavillion set up 7-19-2020

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New Pavillion set up 7-19-2020: I think I changed the administrator control to user, now I can't install anything. I get a yellow bannered message User Account Control Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device. Set up.exe The only box that shows is NO...
  6. 3/18-19 2020 Windows 10 Update Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3/18-19 2020 Windows 10 Update Issues: Hello, My wife's computer is running Windows 10. Either 3/18 or 3/19/2020 an update was made. When the computer was started on 3/20 a screen was present saying an update had been made and that you had to log off of your account an log back in or anything you did would be...
  7. Watch DirectX Developer Day on March 19, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Watch DirectX Developer Day on March 19, 2020: GDC may have been postponed, but we aren’t going to let that prevent us from bringing the next generation of graphics innovation to the world. Join us this Thursday, March 19, for a virtual DirectX Developer Day on Mixer! The Microsoft DirectX team, along with...
  8. Dwm and csrss using my gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dwm and csrss using my gpu: Hey so the dwm and csrss using my gpu while im moving window folder(dwm) and while im moving cursor (csrss) and each of them can use 10% or higher And when im in csgo there is 10% of use of it (dwm) and 20% for.csgo im wondering if its okey or not...
  9. Widow 10 update 10/3/19

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widow 10 update 10/3/19: Following the update of 10/3/19, two of my programs would not load, even after several reboots. I had to restore Windows from a previous system restore point immediately prior to the update. I have now temporarily blocked any updates for the next thirty-five days, but at the...
  10. Issue with 18922.rs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with 18922.rs: To Insider Program I have internet access but Feedback and WWW logo state otherwise. Two screenshot to show as proof. Please transfer to Feedback, going to reboot Re[ATTACH][ATTACH]gards Redscarelett...