Windows 10: CTF Loader using capacity, Freezes AutoCad

Discus and support CTF Loader using capacity, Freezes AutoCad in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I draw a lot with AutoCad. Recently AutoCad has been freezing up,then slowly recovering. Looking at the Task Manager, I could see that the "CTF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eightfingeredtypist, Mar 17, 2021.

1. CTF Loader using capacity, Freezes AutoCad

I draw a lot with AutoCad.

Recently AutoCad has been freezing up,then slowly recovering. Looking at the Task Manager, I could see that the "CTF Loader" was using a lot of capacity. When I ended the process, things went back to normal. Yesterday I drew all day, and this happened about ten times.

The only other thing I was running was Gmail, with Firefox. The drawings aren't that big, maybe 700KB. I keep the drawing free of clutter.

How can I stop this from happening?

submitted by /u/eightfingeredtypist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eightfingeredtypist, Mar 17, 2021
  2. José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Mar 17, 2021
  3. CTF Loader

I can not find an honest answer on what the CTF Loader shown in Windows 10 Task Manager really is.

Is there someone without a sketchy explanation willing to step forward with a real answer?

Barry WilliamTeske, Mar 17, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

CTF Loader using capacity, Freezes AutoCad

BulldogXX, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

CTF Loader using capacity, Freezes AutoCad

1. CTF Loader using capacity, Freezes AutoCad - Similar Threads - CTF Loader using

2. CTF Loader high ram use question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTF Loader high ram use question: I use a tablet for input inplace of a mouse, does trhis mean I am stuck with a constantly high ram using CTF Loader when I dont evne have MS Office installed on the machine to begin with ? Or is it because of my tablet ?I simply want to know if there is a memory patch for the...
  3. CTF Loader high ram use question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTF Loader high ram use question: I use a tablet for input inplace of a mouse, does trhis mean I am stuck with a constantly high ram using CTF Loader when I dont evne have MS Office installed on the machine to begin with ? Or is it because of my tablet ?I simply want to know if there is a memory patch for the...
  4. How to startup ctf loader automatically?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to startup ctf loader automatically?: I want to start up the ctf loader service automatically. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-startup-ctf-loader-automatically/cc6a9e26-9c8a-4610-ae72-0d7ff53cde48
  5. CTF Loader using my location?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CTF Loader using my location?: Hi all,Last night I did the newest windows feature update, March 2021 and along with it came some other updates for my computer, all done through the control panel.Today I was just browsing youtube when I noticed a little icon in my taskbar saying my location was being used....
  6. Ctfmon.exe or Ctf Loader not automaticly starting, and can't type anything in File Explorer...

in Cortana
    Ctfmon.exe or Ctf Loader not automaticly starting, and can't type anything in File Explorer...: I don't know why but today 4/3/2021 , my window's search bar is not working, I can't type anything in it nor in File Explorer Search Box. sidenote ctfmon.exe or Ctf Loader is not starting on it's own, causing those problem i've wrote. If I manually run ctfmon.exe, Language...
  7. CTF Loader error – CTF Loader has stopped working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    CTF Loader error – CTF Loader has stopped working on Windows 10: CTFMon.exe or Collaborative Transition Framework Loader is a process in Windows 10 used for various text-related features such as Microsoft Language Bar, Handwriting and speech recognition, etc. However, you may experience a CTF Loader error: CTF Loader has stopped working on...
  8. CTF Loader using location? Can I stop this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CTF Loader using location? Can I stop this?: I really don't like anything using my location data and I've noticed that CTF Loader has been after I've been using a digital art tablet (Huion). Can I stop it from using my location? Doesn't seem to be a clear option for it. Or can I disable it altogether? Don't know what...
  9. How to fix CTF Loader error?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to fix CTF Loader error?: You might have heard or seen the process called CTF loader or ctfmon.exe that runs in the task manager and you might have thought of it to be an error or virus. You don’t need to worry, because, it is not a virus and but it can cause some errors like, it can slow down the...
  10. I deleted CTF Loader ctfmon.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    I deleted CTF Loader ctfmon.exe: So i noticed i was having problems with my computer.. some keys would not register until i pressed at least three or four times. Namely the N and " . " keys .. Seems to be working okay now. But during my quest to fix that, i deleted something called CTF Loader i think its...