Windows 10: CTFMON.EXE SUCCESS UNKNOWN HARD ERROR

Discus and support CTFMON.EXE SUCCESS UNKNOWN HARD ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, not more than a few days ago this error saying "CTFMON.EXE SUCCESS UNKNOWN HARD ERROR". This is very annoying and it pops up everytime a open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jUsT a mAn mj, Feb 23, 2021.

1. CTFMON.EXE SUCCESS UNKNOWN HARD ERROR

Hello, not more than a few days ago this error saying "CTFMON.EXE SUCCESS UNKNOWN HARD ERROR". This is very annoying and it pops up everytime a open a 3D game or "unity" i tried playing games on chrome but it didn't pop up. I have seen many tutorials they say to disable all non microsoft services From "msconfig" but I want to get advice from professionals. After the error pops and I click ok I can't run any .exe or any other application only the apps that are already running are remained open but eventually, they crash when I refresh the desktop the background image turns black and in a few moments my laptop crashes and when I boot up again every thing is fine till I run a game or unity please help i am a game developer and i have loads of work ....THANK YOU IN ADVANCE sorry for grammar mistakes I wrote this in a rush

THIS IS THE ERROR

Things I tried:
    1 run sfcscannow
    2 run chkdsk
    3 made a new profile
    4 ran restoro application
    5 checked disc for error

yet I still get the error.

:)

jUsT a mAn mj, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

ctfmon

Hello,

Ctfmon is the Microsoft process that controls Alternative User Input and the Office Language bar. It’s how you can control the computer via speech or a pen tablet, or using the onscreen keyboard inputs for asian languages. If you are using any of the mentioned
    tasks, you should leave it enabled. Since you've already tried removing it at the task manager, we suggest that you follow the steps below to disable ctfmon.exe:

• Open Settings by clicking the Windows icon.
    • At the Settings window, type in Administrative tools and select it.
    • At the Administrative tools window, click Services.
    • At the services window, look for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting panel service, set this to disabled and stop the service. This will disable the ability to use the onscreen keyboard.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Feb 23, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    New Setup -Unknown Hard Error

Hi Parren, Usually, the System Warning: Unknown Hard Error is triggered by corrupted system’s files or registry entries . ..

At the top of that error dialog there should be a process or dll listed in the dialog header - what is listed there?

DaveM121, Feb 23, 2021
  4. CTFMON.EXE SUCCESS UNKNOWN HARD ERROR

Unknown hard error

Hi,

My laptop had been perfectly fine all day yesterday, but when I went to watch TV on it in the evening the screen suddenly went all blue and it started coming up with “Unknown hard error”. I tried a couple of suggested solutions like pressing Windows + R
    (suggested by Google) but to no avail as nothing happened at all.

Can anybody help?

Many thanks,

Lauren

LaurenStanley, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

CTFMON.EXE SUCCESS UNKNOWN HARD ERROR

1. CTFMON.EXE SUCCESS UNKNOWN HARD ERROR - Similar Threads - CTFMON EXE SUCCESS

2. How do I fix ctfmon exe - Bad Image?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix ctfmon exe - Bad Image?: I just opened my laptop and this thing pop out and it says ctfmon.exe - Bad ImageC:\Windows\system32\InputService.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  3. Sihost.exe Unknown Hard Error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sihost.exe Unknown Hard Error: My friend has meet this error when he try to login to his pc. He tried many solutions from other forum post but it didnt work. Are there have any solutions to fix this problem?...
  4. ctfmon.exe success unknown hard error in windows 10

ctfmon.exe success unknown hard error in windows 10: How to solve this? It usually appears on my screen minutes after I open my PC. And when that appears, it just goes all black like my PC crashed. I need solutions fro this....
  5. Unknown hard error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unknown hard error: Hi, My laptop had been perfectly fine all day yesterday, but when I went to watch TV on it in the evening the screen suddenly went all blue and it started coming up with “Unknown hard error”. I tried a couple of suggested solutions like pressing Windows + R (suggested by...
  6. fix unknown hard error

fix unknown hard error: How can I fix unknown hard error? Failed windows 10 update,error 0x80070057 getting black screen, mouse cursor only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-unknown-hard-error/78e571d8-28a2-40ca-9e5e-85a37fc80a66
  7. Unknown hard error

Unknown hard error: Hello Today (7/12/2018) 12:45 am i finish update of my laptop, as it is auto update everytime. As it asked for a reatart option i clicked later to restart . After my study time i restated it and the laptop was not working properly after that. I had arranged my icond and...
  8. Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unknown Hard Error: Unknown Hard Error crashes cam program Tried trouble shooter no luck Tried msconfig no start up items no luck ran cam program crashed anyway with no start up items updater trouble shooter says update are there and fixed but doesn't load any...
  9. Unknown .exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown .exe?: I was browsing my Task Manager for suspicous processes and I stumbled along one called 'WinStore.Mobile.exe'. Is this usual? I will post a Word Doc which includes screenshots. 36819
  10. Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Hard Error: Hi All, I have been trying to resolve various issues with W10 (see other posts) and have been trying to use Safe mode to rule out possible configuration abnormalities. However, on both of my test machines, I get an error dialog titled: explorer.exe - System Warning...