Windows 10: Ctrashed App: Microsoft Solityaire Collection

Discus and support Ctrashed App: Microsoft Solityaire Collection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My windows store app, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, started crashing. I ran a Store Troubleshooter which said "hanging or crashing apps - not... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WLThomas, Oct 19, 2019.

1. WLThomas Win User

Ctrashed App: Microsoft Solityaire Collection

My windows store app, Microsoft Solitaire Collection, started crashing. I ran a Store Troubleshooter which said "hanging or crashing apps - not fixed". Is there any solution to this? The app will load and then crash. This has not been a problem until October 15.. Until then the app was running perfectly.

What to do?

:)

WLThomas, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app after downloading Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.
    • Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 19, 2019
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Oct 19, 2019
  4. Ctrashed App: Microsoft Solityaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Mahjong

Hi Roger,

The steps that you've taken are astounding. Our next option is to manually reset the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection to clear the app's data which may cause the conflict. To do this, follow these steps:

• Type Apps & features in the search box and press Enter.
    • Locate and click Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the list of the apps.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • Exit the apps window.

Once you're done, re-launch the application and check if you encounter the same error.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Ctrashed App: Microsoft Solityaire Collection

1. Ctrashed App: Microsoft Solityaire Collection - Similar Threads - Ctrashed App Microsoft

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. removing pictures in the collection of Microsoft Photo App

removing pictures in the collection of Microsoft Photo App: for Microsoft photo app. how can I get the app to stop showing pictures in the collection from folders I have removed from the app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-pictures-in-the-collection-of-microsoft/948e8bb0-02a7-4f70-89aa-65f55c70ff84
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Closing after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Closing after launching: This is my dad's computer and problem started today 8/26/2019. The Windows Microsoft Solitaire Collection App launches and then Immediately crashes/closes. Have tried many options from uninstall/install. reset. clearing caches. etc. nothing helps below is the system current...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Closing after launching

Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Closing after launching: This is my dad's computer and problem started today 8/26/2019. The Windows Microsoft Solitaire Collection App launches and then Immediately crashes/closes. Have tried many options from uninstall/install. reset. clearing caches. etc. nothing helps below is the system current...
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection: I subscribed to the Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition on May 12th. The cost has been paid from my bank account, but I still see ads and have not benefitted from the extras that were advertised. Can you help ne with a solution to this problem...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection App Updated: Microsoft Solitaire Collection App updated Version 3.9.4260.0 49077
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Not Listed in All Apps: I installed the Microsoft Solitaire Collection but it does not appear in the All Apps listing. I went to reinstall it but it says it is already installed. How can I open it or is there a way to uninstall and reinstall it? 27721