Windows 10: Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-E are not working on Windows 11 for some reason

Discus and support Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-E are not working on Windows 11 for some reason in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I can't use Ctrl-A Z or E with my left Ctrl button even though all of my keys work perfectly well individually. Those 3 commands... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pepege, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Pepege Win User

Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-E are not working on Windows 11 for some reason

As the title suggests, I can't use Ctrl-A Z or E with my left Ctrl button even though all of my keys work perfectly well individually. Those 3 commands also work perfectly well with my right Ctrl button, even though it's particularly inconvenient to use it.I checked around for questions of the same type and did the "usual stuff" performed a scan, downloaded drivers again, checked the settings... and nothing worked. Does anyone know the issue and how to resolve it ?Thanks a lot in advance

:)

Pepege, Jun 3, 2023

2. Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working

Hi Community,

-From last couple of days I am unable to used Ctrl+C,V,Z commands but able to use Ctrl+A,S commands.

-I have tried to check driver updates,uninstalled device,used SFC /SCANNOW and later rebooted my device but of no use.

-Please suggest a solution.

Chetan Deshpande, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Ctrl z and Ctrl a not working.

I found out that Skype had Ctrl z and Ctrl a as hotkeys and so that's why they could not be used.

Thank you for your help, without you I'd still have this problem.

Exploding_Potato, Jun 3, 2023
  4. Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-E are not working on Windows 11 for some reason

windows 10 ctrl c ctrl v ctrl z not working everywhere

hi

my question ctrl c ctrl v ctrl z not working in any application

tried uninstalling keyboard drivers , restart

Any solution

tks

spectrographSA, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-E are not working on Windows 11 for some reason

1. Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-E are not working on Windows 11 for some reason - Similar Threads - Ctrl Ctrl Ctrl

2. Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-E are not working on Windows 11 for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Z and Ctrl-E are not working on Windows 11 for some reason: As the title suggests, I can't use Ctrl-A Z or E with my left Ctrl button even though all of my keys work perfectly well individually. Those 3 commands also work perfectly well with my right Ctrl button, even though it's particularly inconvenient to use it.I checked around...
  3. Ctrl+Z not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl+Z not working properly: In excel, when I press ctrl+z, instead of undo it will go to the top of the page and delete a random cell. At this point there is no restoring what it just did. The undo and redo buttons are grayed out. This happens no matter which file I have open. If I manually press the...
  4. Ctrl z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl z: I was writing in the notepad and then I clicked ctrl z to undo what I did but instead of retrieving my notes while clicking ctrl z, my notes were all gone.. I need to know how and why it happened ??...
  5. Ctrl z

Ctrl z: I was writing in the notepad and then I clicked ctrl z to undo what I did but instead of retrieving my notes while clicking ctrl z, my notes were all gone.. I need to know how and why it happened ??...
  6. ctrl+shift+z is not working

ctrl+shift+z is not working: I was using photoshop and suddenly ctrl+shift+z is not working. I have tried different software which REDO shortcut key is ctrl+shift+z but still not working. I uninstall all keyboard drivers and restart my laptop but still not working. I am sure this is not a hardware...
  7. ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+z not working after installing windows 10. But ctrl+a and ctrl+s...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+z not working after installing windows 10. But ctrl+a and ctrl+s...: ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+z not working after installing windows 10. But ctrl+a and ctrl+s works. I fomatted my drive ad installed fresh windows 10. I also went through solutions provided on youtube and may forums for this issue, but none of them worked . Is there any solution to...
  8. Notepad Ctrl-Z not working

Notepad Ctrl-Z not working: The CTRL-Z, or undo function on notepad is not working the way it is supposed to. Instead of undoing my last stroke, It seems to revert to a previous state. For example I type aaaaaaaaa, then ctrl-z cycles between that text and no text at all....
  9. Ctrl+z not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl+z not working: My shortcut keys are not working (including undo paste and copy) please help me I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard from device manager and I still can't figure it out submitted by /u/chickencurrybangs [link] [comments]...
  10. Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working: Hi Community, -From last couple of days I am unable to used Ctrl+C,V,Z commands but able to use Ctrl+A,S commands. -I have tried to check driver updates,uninstalled device,used SFC /SCANNOW and later rebooted my device but of no use. -Please suggest a solution....