Windows 10: CTRL-ALT-ALT GR-START keep beeping when pressed with latest update

Discus and support CTRL-ALT-ALT GR-START keep beeping when pressed with latest update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, yesterday I installed the latest major update of windows 10, the 2020-01 Everything when smooth but now, I've noticed that, out of nowhere, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nicocaldo, Feb 5, 2020.

1. CTRL-ALT-ALT GR-START keep beeping when pressed with latest update

So, yesterday I installed the latest major update of windows 10, the 2020-01 Everything when smooth but now, I've noticed that, out of nowhere, when I click one of CTRL ALT ALT GR or START itself, they beep with that annoying sound and I can't find how to disable it.

Also, another thing that I've found, not linked to the beep, is that when pressing start on the keyboard, sometimes it shows the start menu after 3-4 seconds, sometimes it doesn't show at all.

I have a notebook Acer nitro with an i7 16gb of ram and a 1050ti so, performance shouldn't be an issue

submitted by /u/nicocaldo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nicocaldo, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Feb 5, 2020
  4. CTRL-ALT-ALT GR-START keep beeping when pressed with latest update

Beeping Noice When Shift or Ctrl or Alt pressed with 2 other keys

I have this problem when i press shift or ctrl or alt and 2 other keys i hear this beeping noice please help me

Cpt.enedwaith, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

CTRL-ALT-ALT GR-START keep beeping when pressed with latest update

1. CTRL-ALT-ALT GR-START keep beeping when pressed with latest update - Similar Threads - CTRL ALT ALT

2. Alt and Alt Gr not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt and Alt Gr not working: Hello everyone,A few weeks ago my laptop started showing a problem, both the alt key and alt gr key were not working.I tried an external keyboard and the keys didn't work either.After searching through forums i found a tip saying "press Alt 5 times and it should go back to...
  3. Alt and Alt Gr not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt and Alt Gr not working: Hello everyone,A few weeks ago my laptop started showing a problem, both the alt key and alt gr key were not working.I tried an external keyboard and the keys didn't work either.After searching through forums i found a tip saying "press Alt 5 times and it should go back to...
  4. Beeping when pressing 'ctrl, alt, shift, and win' keys windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping when pressing 'ctrl, alt, shift, and win' keys windows 11: Hello, for some reason the windows, alt, ctrl, and shift keys beep when I press then, I can get it to stop by pressing 2 of the keys at the same time, but if I switch to another window, like for example, a game, and the beeping resumes. I've pretty much searched everywhere...
  5. Beeping when pressing 'ctrl, alt, shift, and win' keys windows 11

Beeping when pressing 'ctrl, alt, shift, and win' keys windows 11: Hello, for some reason the windows, alt, ctrl, and shift keys beep when I press then, I can get it to stop by pressing 2 of the keys at the same time, but if I switch to another window, like for example, a game, and the beeping resumes. I've pretty much searched everywhere...
  6. ctrl and alt key keeps pressing on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ctrl and alt key keeps pressing on its own: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sumeru_the [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vwbu21/ctrl_and_alt_key_keeps_pressing_on_its_own/
  7. When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu": When i press alt it override everthing! The right alt key is fine this issue is only on the left alt key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-presse-the-alt-key-it-opens-the-ctrlaltdel/e109b53c-91f1-403b-ab72-63c03f46423e
  8. When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu"

When I presse the alt key it opens the "ctrl+alt+del menu": When i press alt it override everthing! The right alt key is fine this issue is only on the left alt key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-presse-the-alt-key-it-opens-the-ctrlaltdel/e109b53c-91f1-403b-ab72-63c03f46423e
  9. CTRL + Alt/Alt Gr and special signs not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL + Alt/Alt Gr and special signs not working properly: In short I have had an issue driving me nuts far back and have tried a lot of things.Now I'm asking about it here to see if anyone have any fresh idea, even long shots are welcome.I have a macro keyboard, so I get add @ and similar characters to these keys, but it's a bit...
  10. slow response when pressing ctrl alt del

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow response when pressing ctrl alt del: i have windows 10 home i7 7700hq gtx1060 and 16gb ram 256gb ssd , when i press ctrl alt del it take 3-4sec to show the screen, i disable startup programs and it doesnt fix my problem , can anyone help me ?...