Windows 10: CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

Discus and support CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello; I have a windows 10 on domain. It shows ALT+CTRL+DEL and then i click ok all i get is a black screen with mouse pointer. I tried to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Help Desk Analyst, Oct 12, 2018.

1. CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

Hello;

I have a windows 10 on domain. It shows ALT+CTRL+DEL and then i click ok all i get is a black screen with mouse pointer. I tried to change the projector setting to single display same thing. Any ways to resolve this please.

:)

Help Desk Analyst, Oct 12, 2018

2. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 12, 2018
  3. jonmcc33 Win User
    Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Darknova Win User

CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

Depends on whether you have the Welcome Screen, or the Domain Logon screen at boot up.

Darknova, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

1. CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears - Similar Threads - CTRL+ALT+DEL disappears

2. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  3. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  4. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  6. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  7. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active: Hello,I am wondering if there is a way to disable Alt+Tab when a specific program is active.For example if the Xbox app or a specific game on my windows machine is running, Alt+Tab should be disabled.I could change the behaviour to a different key combination, but I would...
  8. All user disappeared from login screen and I now have to press CTRL ALT DEL after Grou...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All user disappeared from login screen and I now have to press CTRL ALT DEL after Grou...: I was tinkering around in group policy and made it so my admin account along with both of my standard accounts aren't showing as login options. It asks me to press CTRL ALT DEL and then there's an account labelled as Other. I don't know the login credentials for this Other...
  9. All user disappeared from login screen and I now have to press CTRL ALT DEL after Grou...

All user disappeared from login screen and I now have to press CTRL ALT DEL after Grou...: I was tinkering around in group policy and made it so my admin account along with both of my standard accounts aren't showing as login options. It asks me to press CTRL ALT DEL and then there's an account labelled as Other. I don't know the login credentials for this Other...
  10. All user disappeared from login screen and I now have to press CTRL ALT DEL after Grou...

in Windows 10 Customization