Windows 10: Ctrl+Alt+Del

Discus and support Ctrl+Alt+Del in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Blue Chip Enterprise, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Ctrl+Alt+Del

When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?

:)

Blue Chip Enterprise, Sep 5, 2018

2. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Sep 5, 2018
  3. jonmcc33 Win User
    Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink Ctrl+Alt+Del ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Darknova Win User

Ctrl+Alt+Del

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

Depends on whether you have the Welcome Screen, or the Domain Logon screen at boot up.

Darknova, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Ctrl+Alt+Del

1. Ctrl+Alt+Del - Similar Threads - Ctrl+Alt+Del

2. Ctrl key acts as if it's stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl key acts as if it's stuck: It doesn't happen until a few seconds after I log into my profile.Then it's stuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-key-acts-as-if-its-stuck/a4130b80-fbb9-48a3-8377-44f5f9248e24
  3. ALT Key being sticky though Sticky settings all off. Menu keeps being highlighted

in Windows 10 Customization
    ALT Key being sticky though Sticky settings all off. Menu keeps being highlighted: I thought this problem had gone away, it turned off finally for brief period so I thought I was just be being paranoid. But it's back and it's very very troublesome when I try to do work that involves said key. ALT on both side, toggles on and off like cap lock. Needs to be...
  4. Sticky Key/Filter Key is off and ALT Key still sticking! I tried everything =

Sticky Key/Filter Key is off and ALT Key still sticking! I tried everything =: Hi there, I really hope someone here has encountered this before, I have searched the internet high and low and no one really described the same problem.My ALT Key is acting like cap lock, being toggled on and off. It is being held until I press it again. Both Left and Right...
  5. The Curious Case of CTRL + Z And Miracle Folder Deletion Saga

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Curious Case of CTRL + Z And Miracle Folder Deletion Saga: Hi All,We all love CTRL + Z, we press it probably hundreds of times a day to fix problems in word, notepad etc. etc.But what we dont want CTRL + Z to do is to delete folders, irrespective of where they came from, how they got there and whats inside them.Let me give you all a...
  6. Comprobación del disco Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Comprobación del disco Windows 10: Hola,Cada que prendo el computador empieza a comprobar el disco y demora horas. ¿Por qué empezó a hacer esto luego de la última actualización?¿Cómo quito esta opción?Gracias,Isabel...
  7. HP Elite 8200 doesn't respond to RAID Setup CTRL+I

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Elite 8200 doesn't respond to RAID Setup CTRL+I: Can someone enlighten me here? I have done a number of RAID setups on "desktop" HP and Dell systems and have not encountered this simple problem before. This is a RAID-option-rom unit - HP Elite 8200 SFF and I already had the 8100 as a lab mule; it works fine in this regard....
  8. Some shift or alt gr + key combinations don't work properly in some applications

Some shift or alt gr + key combinations don't work properly in some applications: Hi, I found recently that some keys don't behave as they should. I use a Spanish keyboard built in a laptop. Windows language is set to Spanish Spain and the keyboard is set to Spanish keyboard. The easiest way to check it is with the key ñ that works as it should. Now I will...
  9. Can I swap the FN and CTRL button function?

Can I swap the FN and CTRL button function?: I have a couple keyboards I love that have the Function button and Control buttons swapped compared to my laptop. Is there a way in windows to easily swap the function of those keys?With my Lenovo laptop I could do this in the BIOS and it was very helpful - so my muscle...
  10. Ctrl + Backspace is working on Desktop shortcuts as well! (New in 21376.1?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl + Backspace is working on Desktop shortcuts as well! (New in 21376.1?): Up until now, Ctrl + Backspace would write something like ▯ on Desktop shorcuts, instead of deleting the word preceding the cursor. Not sure if this was addressed in 21376.1 or before, but I'm glad it finally works! submitted by /u/Sgt_Skinner [link] [comments]...