Windows 10: Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond.

Discus and support Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello! I can't logon too my PC after an update after Ctrl + Alt + Del installed by its self.Can you guys help please? Kinda getting bored off this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Razer Luqra, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond.

Hello! I can't logon too my PC after an update after Ctrl + Alt + Del installed by its self.Can you guys help please? Kinda getting bored off this macbook.

:)

Razer Luqra, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 23, 2021
  3. erik9631 Win User
    CTRL + ALT + DEL menu not rendered at the top

Okay first of all.

It is DEFINITELY not a RAM problem. I have 16GB. The operating system is running in the background and is responding when I press CTRL + ALT + DEL, cause you can see the circle next to the cursor. The cursor responds as well..

Second, some people suggested me to use CTRL + SHIFT + ESC, I have not tried, but I will. Also this is not my problem. My problem is that the CTRL ALT DEL menu among which you can chose to turn on the task manager gives me black screen. Alt tabbing does not work with ANY software that is frozen in fullscreen, but that is normal.

On windows 7 this was not an issue. When nothing worked, ctrl alt del always worked.

On windows 10, CTRL alt deleting does not work, with some full screen applications.

erik9631, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond.

Thema:

Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond.

1. Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond. - Similar Threads - Ctrl Alt Delete

2. ctrl alt delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ctrl alt delete: Hello Microsoft peopleI have a question is using control alt delete to shut down your PC have any side effects, Or does it work just like a regular shutdown? My friend was having problems with his PC, and I thought that might be it. If you shut your PC down improperly enough,...
  3. ctrl alt delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ctrl alt delete: Hello Microsoft peopleI have a question is using control alt delete to shut down your PC have any side effects, Or does it work just like a regular shutdown? My friend was having problems with his PC, and I thought that might be it. If you shut your PC down improperly enough,...
  4. Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable alternatives to Ctrl-Alt-Delete: Corporate recently pushed a cumulative update to W10 Enterprise 21H2 that hosed my computer - in a weird way.Laptop would boot to windows, but then at the secure login screen I was presented with "Press and hold the power button, then press the volume down button to login"...
  5. Why are ctrl delete and alt delete are swapped?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are ctrl delete and alt delete are swapped?: I reformatted my SSD and got a fresh install of Win10 running last night. After installing my NVIDIA/Razer peripheral drivers (keyboard/mouse), I spent some minutes downloading my usual software from chromium edge and all of a sudden my alt+del shortcut to delete an entire...
  6. Random System Hangs - Not Responding to Ctrl + Alt + Delete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random System Hangs - Not Responding to Ctrl + Alt + Delete: I have just built a new system Ryzen 5 3600 32gb RAM DDR4 3200MHZ 1TB Sabrent Rocket NVME M2 Drive 2060 ASUS TUF I am getting random freezes which don't respond to CTRL ALT Delete, on top of seemingly random restarts while in windows. I have done the following: -...
  7. ctrl+alt+delete

in Windows 10 Customization
    ctrl+alt+delete: ctrl+alt+delete[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E6%8C%89ctrlaltdelete/56e61828-5b0a-4cc2-a5b0-a9f6a8d1d39f
  8. Mouse clicking not responding until ctrl alt delete

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse clicking not responding until ctrl alt delete: I have this issue where my mouse clicking isnt working until i ctrl alt delete just to open a another tab. I tried uninstalling my mouse drivers and other drivers with no luck. I have also tried other solutions and it still doesn't work for me. Clear File explorer history...
  9. CTRL, ALT + DELETE

CTRL, ALT + DELETE: CTRL, ALT + DELETE Microsoft 10, programmers, managers, CTO, and CFO. The worst machine, I have ever owned. 1. Driver compatibility issues. Microsoft Drivers!!! 2. Slow internet connections. 3. HP Support Assistant drivers are not for pro computers, even though...
  10. Ctrl Alt Delete not working

Ctrl Alt Delete not working: My Win10 HP laptop freezes often and when attempts are made to use Ctrl Alt Delete it no longer works-period- .. All I can do is power off .. there is no workaround so far that I have found. PLEASE HELP!...