Windows 10: ctrl+alt+delete

Discus and support ctrl+alt+delete in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ctrl+alt+delete[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Windows Category - All, Jul 17, 2020.

1. ctrl+alt+delete

ctrl+alt+delete ctrl+alt+delete cc4e0cfe-1598-4777-994c-7682a94237f5?upload=true.png

:)

Windows Category - All, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
  4. ctrl+alt+delete

Why Windows 10 don't goes to login screen after CTRL+ALT+DELETE?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

CTRL+ALT+DELETE will open you log-in screen in Windows 10 too. I suggest you to try pressing
    Ctrl+SHIFT+Esc key and check if it opens the Task manager. If issue persist, I suggest you to try below given steps and check if it works.

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

ctrl+alt+delete

1. ctrl+alt+delete - Similar Threads - ctrl+alt+delete

2. Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back: I've deleted the wrong folder so I could clear storage on my laptop, is there a way that i can get the folder back?I've checked recycle bin, nothing there Don't think I've back it upsilly I knowAnd can't seem to find a restore point.Any help would be greatly appreciated Gary...
  3. Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back: I've deleted the wrong folder so I could clear storage on my laptop, is there a way that i can get the folder back?I've checked recycle bin, nothing there Don't think I've back it upsilly I knowAnd can't seem to find a restore point.Any help would be greatly appreciated Gary...
  4. Storage full, but deleted the wrong folder, can I get them back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't delete program or folder because computer says its open even though it's not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete program or folder because computer says its open even though it's not: I've been having this issue where I try to delete a program or folder, but I can't because my computer says its currently in use and is open in another program, even though its not open anywhere on my computer. No matter how hard I click on 'try again', it won't let me delete...
  6. Can't delete program or folder because computer says its open even though it's not

Can't delete program or folder because computer says its open even though it's not: I've been having this issue where I try to delete a program or folder, but I can't because my computer says its currently in use and is open in another program, even though its not open anywhere on my computer. No matter how hard I click on 'try again', it won't let me delete...
  7. I deleted PUABundler:Win32/MemuPlay but it keeps popping up so what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted PUABundler:Win32/MemuPlay but it keeps popping up so what should I do: So my laptop messaged me that I have two unwanted information and I found three PUABundler:Win32I deleted one and it didn’t pop up again but the other two did so I don’t know what to do...
  8. I deleted PUABundler:Win32/MemuPlay but it keeps popping up so what should I do

I deleted PUABundler:Win32/MemuPlay but it keeps popping up so what should I do: So my laptop messaged me that I have two unwanted information and I found three PUABundler:Win32I deleted one and it didn’t pop up again but the other two did so I don’t know what to do...
  9. CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...: There is a single file called CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal taking up 122.1GB of hard drive space and now windows is unable to run properly due to lack of hard drive space. When I delete other files this one just grows in size and quickly grabs up the newly freed space.I do...
  10. CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...

CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...: There is a single file called CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal taking up 122.1GB of hard drive space and now windows is unable to run properly due to lack of hard drive space. When I delete other files this one just grows in size and quickly grabs up the newly freed space.I do...