Windows 10: Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F no longer works. Windows 10 Pro latest build. What's the problem?

Discus and support Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F no longer works. Windows 10 Pro latest build. What's the problem? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Trying to find any answers around this online as usual and Google reveals multiple results around this keyboard shortcut having stopped working due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stripey Cat, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F no longer works. Windows 10 Pro latest build. What's the problem?

Trying to find any answers around this online as usual and Google reveals multiple results around this keyboard shortcut having stopped working due to a 'bug' in Windows 10 Pro over the last twelve to eighteen months.

Can anyone confirm a similar issue with this.

Shortcut no longer functions in any applications from any manufacturer.

I cannot confirm the exact date to the day when this shortcut ceased to function.

Yes i have swapped out two additional keyboards and tested all connection apertures on this machine. there is nothing wrong with my hardware.

I have also ensured that Windows is updated to what it claims is the latest build.

Microsoft?

What is the problem here?

Footnote:

Just to be clear, i cannot post this in the correct category as the default microsoft picklists provided on this page provide no value for 'bugs' or 'report an error/problem'. if there is an appropriate forum area where this does need to go kindly advise and i will relocate to the correct location

:)

Stripey Cat, Apr 2, 2020
  2. jonmcc33 Win User

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F no longer works. Windows 10 Pro latest build. What's the problem? ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Apr 2, 2020
  3. uler3161 Win User
    Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F

It would appear after 1903 upgrade, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F hotkey in one of my applications has broken. Using Spy++, it appears to be File Explorer that is taking over this hotkey. Is there a way to disable this?

uler3161, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F no longer works. Windows 10 Pro latest build. What's the problem?

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F no longer works. Windows 10 Pro latest build. What's the problem?

1. Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F no longer works. Windows 10 Pro latest build. What's the problem? - Similar Threads - Ctrl Alt Shift

2. Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working: Version : Windows 10 ProThe problem is I can't use alt + shift to change my input language.I have tried methods like- changing language input hotkey- ctfmon thing- restarting computerand it still doesn't fix my problem.Also my language bar is missing too. I have set it to...
  3. Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt + Shift / Ctrl + Shift / Windows key + Space not working: Version : Windows 10 ProThe problem is I can't use alt + shift to change my input language.I have tried methods like- changing language input hotkey- ctfmon thing- restarting computerand it still doesn't fix my problem.Also my language bar is missing too. I have set it to...
  4. Ctrl+Shift+S No Longer Working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+Shift+S No Longer Working on Windows 10: I have been having issues with Ctrl+Shift+S on my Windows 10. It started with not working on paint.net. I later discovered it's an issue with Win 10 itself. Notepad doesn't register it, Paint 3D doesn't register it, DaVinci Resolve doesn't register it... I could keep going,...
  5. Ctrl+Shift+S No Longer Working on Windows 10

Ctrl+Shift+S No Longer Working on Windows 10: I have been having issues with Ctrl+Shift+S on my Windows 10. It started with not working on paint.net. I later discovered it's an issue with Win 10 itself. Notepad doesn't register it, Paint 3D doesn't register it, DaVinci Resolve doesn't register it... I could keep going,...
  6. There is a problem with my shift, alt, and ctrl keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a problem with my shift, alt, and ctrl keys.: So here im playing this game Roblox™ and they have this mouse feature they call "shiftlock" and its activated by the shift key, but the problem im having is that its being activated by the CTRL key and another thing that annoys me is that normally you click the key once to...
  7. There is a problem with my shift, alt, and ctrl keys.

There is a problem with my shift, alt, and ctrl keys.: So here im playing this game Roblox™ and they have this mouse feature they call "shiftlock" and its activated by the shift key, but the problem im having is that its being activated by the CTRL key and another thing that annoys me is that normally you click the key once to...
  8. "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn093h/alt_shift_ctrl_f_and_alt_shift_ctrl_r_do_not_work/
  9. BUG: Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F shortcut no longer working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BUG: Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F shortcut no longer working: Recently updated to 1909 Build 18363 Now the flatten shortcut (Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F) in Photoshop no longer works. Pretty sure this is a windows bug submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 broke Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F: It would appear after 1903 upgrade, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F hotkey in one of my applications has broken. Using Spy++, it appears to be File Explorer that is taking over this hotkey. Is there a way to disable this?...