Windows 10: Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever

Discus and support Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, at first the problem I encountered only started when Microsoft Edge was open, but recently it gets more annoying. I have tried troubleshooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ignatia Ad, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever

Hello, at first the problem I encountered only started when Microsoft Edge was open, but recently it gets more annoying. I have tried troubleshooting the keyboard but no problems were detected.Even after shutting down or restarting the computer, the problem still persists. It used to solve itself with a restart but it just stays like that now. I don't think it's jammed keys because I'm a laptop user and I use an external keyboard. I couldn't type properly because some of the keys opened up random windows applications ex: O → Outlook, P→Powerpoint.Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

:)

Ignatia Ad, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever

1. Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever - Similar Threads - Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win virtually stuck

2. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  3. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  4. Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working: Hi, Just as the title suggests my shift, ctrl, win alt keys are not working. I have tried turning off sticky keys and other solutions online but the issue remains the same. This the second time it happened, the first time was resolved when I had a BIOS firmware update but now...
  5. Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working: Hi, Just as the title suggests my shift, ctrl, win alt keys are not working. I have tried turning off sticky keys and other solutions online but the issue remains the same. This the second time it happened, the first time was resolved when I had a BIOS firmware update but now...
  6. Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever: Hello, at first the problem I encountered only started when Microsoft Edge was open, but recently it gets more annoying. I have tried troubleshooting the keyboard but no problems were detected.Even after shutting down or restarting the computer, the problem still persists. It...
  7. Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever: Hello, at first the problem I encountered only started when Microsoft Edge was open, but recently it gets more annoying. I have tried troubleshooting the keyboard but no problems were detected.Even after shutting down or restarting the computer, the problem still persists. It...
  8. Windows, shift, alt, ctrl keys getting virtually stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows, shift, alt, ctrl keys getting virtually stuck: I’ve been having this problem more and more recently where my shift alt ctrl and windows keys keep virtually getting stuck. I’m not pressing the keys when this happens but they get stuck anyways. Usualy I’m able to disable this when the shift or ctrl keys get stuck by...
  9. "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn093h/alt_shift_ctrl_f_and_alt_shift_ctrl_r_do_not_work/
  10. ctrl+win+alt+shift opens random microsoft site

in Browsers and Email
    ctrl+win+alt+shift opens random microsoft site: When i press ctrl+win+alt+shift in any order, it opens up the page https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044481 which then directs me to Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office Windows 10,1909 147001