Windows 10: Ctrl + Arrow stops working in ALL of Win 10. Help!

Discus and support Ctrl + Arrow stops working in ALL of Win 10. Help! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Control keys + Arrow stops working in Win 10. Reboot, works for a few minutes then stops again. Cannot Ctrl + Arrow in Word, when moving inside file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZanyDunadain, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Ctrl + Arrow stops working in ALL of Win 10. Help!

Control keys + Arrow stops working in Win 10. Reboot, works for a few minutes then stops again. Cannot Ctrl + Arrow in Word, when moving inside file names, or anywhere in Windows 10. Ctrl + Arrow works JUST FINE in my corporate Win Server 12. What do I hit to re-activate this on Win 10?

I've tried swapping keyboards, problem persists.

:)

ZanyDunadain, Jan 16, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Ctrl + Alt + Arrow Key hotkey not working

Hi,

Keyboard features in Windows can make navigation, tasks, and functions quicker and easier. To provide you the appropriate resolution on how to make keyboard shortcuts working on your HP Pavilion, we would like to know more information. Kindly answer the
    questions below:

• Which version and OS build of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press
      Windows key, type winver then, press Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • When you press "Ctrl + Alt + Arrow key", what is your desired result?

Looking forward to your response for further assistance.

Julie Ram, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Ctrl + Arrow stops working in ALL of Win 10. Help!

WIn + space stopped working for me...

While CTRL + win + Space or Shift + win + space do work. What is funny is that when i press win + space it works like I only pressed space.

Win button is working for sure, checked it

Languages list is showing when ctrl or shiift is additionally pressed

Any suggestions?

ИванРоманчук, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Ctrl + Arrow stops working in ALL of Win 10. Help!

1. Ctrl + Arrow stops working in ALL of Win 10. Help! - Similar Threads - Ctrl Arrow stops

2. CTRL + A stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL + A stopped working: Hi, CTRL + A stopped working in my Windows 11, CTRL and A are working separately and other CTRL shortcuts e.g. CTRL+S are also working fine. I have created another user profile to check and it's working fine there so the keyboard is working fine. there's some problem with my...
  3. CTRL + A stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTRL + A stopped working: Hi, CTRL + A stopped working in my Windows 11, CTRL and A are working separately and other CTRL shortcuts e.g. CTRL+S are also working fine. I have created another user profile to check and it's working fine there so the keyboard is working fine. there's some problem with my...
  4. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  5. Arrow Keys Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow Keys Stopped Working: Yesterday the arrow keys on my computer worked perfectly. Today while using Excel, the arrow keys would not advance the active cell marker to the next cell, either up, down, left or right. I searched the net for a solution, but none of the answers matched either the MS...
  6. CTRL + ALT + Arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL + ALT + Arrow: Hello Microsoft! I want to rotate the screen. When I press CTRL + ALT + arrows then nothing happens. How to fix this problem? Note: This PC is 1 year old. Windows version: 2004....
  7. Ctrl+arrow keys stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl+arrow keys stopped working: Ctrl+arrow keys set as hotkeys for Office stopped working suddenly. Currently I am experiencing jumping words when I press this hotkey. However, ctrl+shift+arrows works fine,making me think that the issue is caused by Windows. It is Dell laptop running Win 10 1903...
  8. Adding break character to ctrl+left-arrow/ctrl+right-arrow

Adding break character to ctrl+left-arrow/ctrl+right-arrow: I'm manually editing multiple filenames in Explorer on Windows 10. My filenames have sections in square brackets, and the occasional underscore, which I'm removing, e.g. "This File [yes this]_v10.docx" becomes "This File v10.docx". The names are not consistent, so it's not...
  9. How to Restore 'Ctrl + Left Arrow' & 'Ctrl + Right Arrow' Function?

How to Restore 'Ctrl + Left Arrow' & 'Ctrl + Right Arrow' Function?: Hi. I usually use 'Ctrl + Right Arrow' or ' Ctrl + Left Arrow' to quickly move ahead or back (word by word) in a sentence I am editing. Or, I use the combinations together with the Shift Key to quickly highlight words in a given sentence. The Ctrl + Arrow (and related)...
  10. ctrl+c and ctrl+v stopped working in windows 10

ctrl+c and ctrl+v stopped working in windows 10: Hi, this week I have encountered problem with ctrl+c and ctrl+v - these two useful shortcuts stopped working. It is not working anywhere in windows. (windows 10, updated 1803) ctrl+x works so problem is not in keyboard My clipboard works when I do copy/paste with mouse -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ctrl arrow

2. windows 10 disable ctrl arrow

3. windows Ctrl arrow

4. what have i typed to stop ctrl-left and ctrl-right working?