Windows 10: Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V always lead to printscreen

Discus and support Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V always lead to printscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep noticing that my copypaste function does not work; instead especially on Paint or Word, it will printscreen and paste it on the Document and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NiteOwlNov, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V always lead to printscreen

I keep noticing that my copypaste function does not work; instead especially on Paint or Word, it will printscreen and paste it on the Document and Paint, instead of texts that I want to paste. Also, internet explorers search engine or textbox faced same issue but I cannot paste the text or the screenshot.

Cutting works for awhile but continous pasting leads to screenshots.

I also notice my right click function on Microsoft Word document that drops down menu such as copy, paste, edit etc will disappear as soon it appears. Never had that problem before.

I tried using the rdpclip.exe run as admin, end process and restart etc but still cannot work! If there is any suggestion I like to hear thank you!

submitted by /u/NiteOwlNov
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NiteOwlNov, Apr 2, 2021

2. Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working

Hi Community,

-From last couple of days I am unable to used Ctrl+C,V,Z commands but able to use Ctrl+A,S commands.

-I have tried to check driver updates,uninstalled device,used SFC /SCANNOW and later rebooted my device but of no use.

-Please suggest a solution.

Chetan Deshpande, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Ctrl + V/C broken.

I believe it's CTRL + C to copy, and CTRL + V to paste, basically regular shortcuts.

Errorname404, Apr 2, 2021
  4. carmit_66 Win User

Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V always lead to printscreen

After upgrading to Windows 10 - Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X and Ctrl+Z are not always working

It was too early to be happy…

Now it happens again in Word (and not Outlook or Chrome), with Ctrl+X, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+Z, but not with Ctrl+K and Ctrl+Alt+V.

Very strange.

carmit_66, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V always lead to printscreen

1. Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V always lead to printscreen - Similar Threads - Ctrl+C Ctrl+V always

2. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working: hellorecently ctrl+c and ctrl+v have tended to stop working a lot, it's really annoying, i've tried most of what i can find on the internet after a while and nothing seems to be workingthings i've tried:-updating keyboard drivers-uninstalling keyboard drivers-ensuring that...
  3. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working: hellorecently ctrl+c and ctrl+v have tended to stop working a lot, it's really annoying, i've tried most of what i can find on the internet after a while and nothing seems to be workingthings i've tried:-updating keyboard drivers-uninstalling keyboard drivers-ensuring that...
  4. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.: Alright, so. My I can't copy things using CTRL + C and I can't paste things with CTRL + V. I do not have Microsoft word or any Office program on my PC. My keyboard is the HyperX Alloys Core RGB. I have tried resetting my keyboard FN + ESC for HyperX Alloys Core RGB . I have...
  6. CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.

CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.: Alright, so. My I can't copy things using CTRL + C and I can't paste things with CTRL + V. I do not have Microsoft word or any Office program on my PC. My keyboard is the HyperX Alloys Core RGB. I have tried resetting my keyboard FN + ESC for HyperX Alloys Core RGB . I have...
  7. CTRL + c and CTRL + v on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL + c and CTRL + v on keyboard: I have an external keyboard attached to my laptop using Windows 10. Somehow I must have hit something on my keyboard because now when I highlight a line and use CTRL + C it does remove that line but replaces it with a c. same thing with a CTRL + V, replaces it with a v. I can...
  8. CTRL + c and CTRL + v on keyboard

CTRL + c and CTRL + v on keyboard: I have an external keyboard attached to my laptop using Windows 10. Somehow I must have hit something on my keyboard because now when I highlight a line and use CTRL + C it does remove that line but replaces it with a c. same thing with a CTRL + V, replaces it with a v. I can...
  9. CTRL + c and CTRL + v on keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. ctrl + c ctrl + v not working

in Windows 10 Support
    ctrl + c ctrl + v not working: Some time ago ctrl c and v stopped working. I've exhausted most searches for a solution and tried everything I saw with no luck. Can anyone here help? 177975