Windows 10: Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working

Discus and support Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i was using my pc normally and for no reason my Ctrl C and Ctrl V stopped working i tried searching and someone told me to reinstall my keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mohamed756, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working

So i was using my pc normally and for no reason my Ctrl C and Ctrl V stopped working i tried searching and someone told me to reinstall my keyboard driver and reset i did it and it worked for 5 seconds and after it stopped working again so i dont know what to do please help

:)

Mohamed756, Nov 8, 2020

2. Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working

Hi Community,

-From last couple of days I am unable to used Ctrl+C,V,Z commands but able to use Ctrl+A,S commands.

-I have tried to check driver updates,uninstalled device,used SFC /SCANNOW and later rebooted my device but of no use.

-Please suggest a solution.

Chetan Deshpande, Nov 8, 2020
  3. CTRL+C/X/V Not working Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working :(

Hi, I hope someone can help me out.

A few days ago, some of my keyboard shortcuts stopped working for me. As far as I know, the only shortcuts that refuse to work with me are:

• ctrl + c
    • ctrl + x
    • ctrl + v
    • ctrl + z
    • ctrl + t (this one used to work until literally just now while I was testing it)
    I don't think that this is a hardware issue because (oddly enough), the following keyboard shortcuts DO work.

• ctrl + w
    • ctrl + n
    • ctrl + p
    • ctrl + d
    I have already uninstalled my keyboard drivers and restarted my computer several times.

This problem affects me across Firefox, Chrome, Line...

The only thing of note that happened to me before this started happening is that Firefox updated and kicked my old data into a folder on my desktop.

I desperately hope that someone can help me out; my googling so far has been fruitless.

I am using an HP ENVY 15 Laptop...

vectorsmash, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working

Keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V) doesn't work

*Original Title: keyboard shortcuts

I just want to know how I can get Ctrl-c and Ctrl-v to work again.

Currently if I have multiple tabs in Edge, pressing Ctrl just switches to the next app.

I just want to know how I can get Ctrl-c and Ctrl-v to work again.

matt_001_001, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working

1. Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working - Similar Threads - Ctrl Ctrl Working

2. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working: hellorecently ctrl+c and ctrl+v have tended to stop working a lot, it's really annoying, i've tried most of what i can find on the internet after a while and nothing seems to be workingthings i've tried:-updating keyboard drivers-uninstalling keyboard drivers-ensuring that...
  3. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working: hellorecently ctrl+c and ctrl+v have tended to stop working a lot, it's really annoying, i've tried most of what i can find on the internet after a while and nothing seems to be workingthings i've tried:-updating keyboard drivers-uninstalling keyboard drivers-ensuring that...
  4. ctrl+c & ctrl-v not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.: Alright, so. My I can't copy things using CTRL + C and I can't paste things with CTRL + V. I do not have Microsoft word or any Office program on my PC. My keyboard is the HyperX Alloys Core RGB. I have tried resetting my keyboard FN + ESC for HyperX Alloys Core RGB . I have...
  6. CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.

CTRL + C and CTRL + V Not working.: Alright, so. My I can't copy things using CTRL + C and I can't paste things with CTRL + V. I do not have Microsoft word or any Office program on my PC. My keyboard is the HyperX Alloys Core RGB. I have tried resetting my keyboard FN + ESC for HyperX Alloys Core RGB . I have...
  7. CTRL + c and CTRL + v on keyboard

CTRL + c and CTRL + v on keyboard: I have an external keyboard attached to my laptop using Windows 10. Somehow I must have hit something on my keyboard because now when I highlight a line and use CTRL + C it does remove that line but replaces it with a c. same thing with a CTRL + V, replaces it with a v. I can...
  8. CTRL + c and CTRL + v on keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL + c and CTRL + v on keyboard: I have an external keyboard attached to my laptop using Windows 10. Somehow I must have hit something on my keyboard because now when I highlight a line and use CTRL + C it does remove that line but replaces it with a c. same thing with a CTRL + V, replaces it with a v. I can...
  9. ctrl + c ctrl + v not working

in Windows 10 Support
    ctrl + c ctrl + v not working: Some time ago ctrl c and v stopped working. I've exhausted most searches for a solution and tried everything I saw with no luck. Can anyone here help? 177975
  10. Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working: Hi Community, -From last couple of days I am unable to used Ctrl+C,V,Z commands but able to use Ctrl+A,S commands. -I have tried to check driver updates,uninstalled device,used SFC /SCANNOW and later rebooted my device but of no use. -Please suggest a solution....