Windows 10: ctrl + c ctrl + v not working

Discus and support ctrl + c ctrl + v not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Some time ago ctrl c and v stopped working. I've exhausted most searches for a solution and tried everything I saw with no luck. Can anyone here help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robstercraw, May 4, 2021 at 3:27 AM.

1. ctrl + c ctrl + v not working

Some time ago ctrl c and v stopped working. I've exhausted most searches for a solution and tried everything I saw with no luck. Can anyone here help?

:)

Robstercraw, May 4, 2021 at 3:27 AM
  2. Ghot Win User
  3. dalchina Win User
    ctrl + c ctrl + v not working

Hi, just to check- given the title- does your CTRL key ever do anything in any context? E.g. CTRL A?

I assume c & v keys are ok.

Have you tried a different keyboard?

Does this work in Safe Mode?

4. ctrl + c ctrl + v not working

Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working

Hi Community,

-From last couple of days I am unable to used Ctrl+C,V,Z commands but able to use Ctrl+A,S commands.

-I have tried to check driver updates,uninstalled device,used SFC /SCANNOW and later rebooted my device but of no use.

-Please suggest a solution.

Chetan Deshpande, May 5, 2021 at 10:53 PM
Thema:

ctrl + c ctrl + v not working

1. ctrl + c ctrl + v not working - Similar Threads - ctrl ctrl working

2. Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V always lead to printscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V always lead to printscreen: I keep noticing that my copypaste function does not work; instead especially on Paint or Word, it will printscreen and paste it on the Document and Paint, instead of texts that I want to paste. Also, internet explorers search engine or textbox faced same issue but I cannot...
  3. Ctrl C and Ctrl V Copy and paste works on and off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl C and Ctrl V Copy and paste works on and off: Hi ! I am a huge fan of short cuts and I am having a recurrent problem that makes me nutts ! The Copy and Paste works only one out of two times. It is not a memory/cash problem, it has been checked by our IT services. The Ctrl X works better but the Ctrl V doens't works...
  4. Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl C , Ctrl V Not Working: So i was using my pc normally and for no reason my Ctrl C and Ctrl V stopped working i tried searching and someone told me to reinstall my keyboard driver and reset i did it and it worked for 5 seconds and after it stopped working again so i dont know what to do please help...
  5. Ctrl V not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl V not working.: CTRL+V doesnt work, the V key works and ctrl works. All other ctrl functions work fine. I've tried uninstalling keyboard drivers and restarting, it worked for a second then stopped again. submitted by /u/TeamTGU_YT [link] [comments]...
  6. Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V,Ctrl+Z not working: Hi Community, -From last couple of days I am unable to used Ctrl+C,V,Z commands but able to use Ctrl+A,S commands. -I have tried to check driver updates,uninstalled device,used SFC /SCANNOW and later rebooted my device but of no use. -Please suggest a solution....
  7. ctrl v not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    ctrl v not working: Hello i use the ctrl v shortcut alot but suddenly it does not work anymore and that makes me sad. If it helps i have a Dell Latitude 3380 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-v-not-working/322bc949-5793-49c3-962d-bf463dae8cdf
  8. CTRL + C/V Broken

CTRL + C/V Broken: So my friend decided to download and play a game called Roblox, but midway through, he tried copy and pasting. And it didn't work. I searched up how to fix it, but all I got was it might be because Roblox inserts unhealthy info into the clipboard. Any help? P.S. It also...
  9. ctrl+c and ctrl+v stopped working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    ctrl+c and ctrl+v stopped working in windows 10: Hi, this week I have encountered problem with ctrl+c and ctrl+v - these two useful shortcuts stopped working. It is not working anywhere in windows. (windows 10, updated 1803) ctrl+x works so problem is not in keyboard My clipboard works when I do copy/paste with mouse -...
  10. Ctrl + V/C broken.

Ctrl + V/C broken.: It only breaks when I play a game. When I use it a few times in-game, it breaks. When I leave said game, it works. Is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/ctrl-vc-broken/8d0cef61-558a-43bd-9c0c-15a5f16f2575