Windows 10: Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10.

Discus and support Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; FOR KADOHORN: Your thread of the same name was locked, but I may have the answer: In Excel on Windows 10, I also was frustrated that Ctrl-Home and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarlGrimm, Oct 16, 2018.

1. KarlGrimm Win User

Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10.

FOR KADOHORN:

Your thread of the same name was locked, but I may have the answer:

In Excel on Windows 10, I also was frustrated that Ctrl-Home and Ctrl-End no longer go to the very start and very end of the document.

This was easily fixed - I had TRANSITION NAVIGATION KEYS enabled. I unselected that option in Excel, and now Ctrl-Home/End work as expected.

:)

KarlGrimm, Oct 16, 2018
  2. grecinos Win User

Windows 10 shortcut key not working - Please help

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a shortcut key for a program/script that turns off my monitor. I've confirmed that the small program is working by double clicking on it. The problem I'm having is that when I go to create a shortcut key for it. First I create a shortcut to the program, then I set a shortcut key, say "ctrl-shift-s". After applying the changes, clicking Ok, I try to use the shortcut by pressing the ctrl-shift-s key combination. When I do this, nothing happens. I've confirmed that shortcut keys works with other apps like the Command Prompt. Does anyone have any insight to this?

Cheers,

grecinos

grecinos, Oct 17, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Ctrl key on German QWERTZ keyboard?

Just tried the STRG key and yes thats the Ctrl key! *Stick Out Tongue Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10. :p
    Did not try that before since I was not familiar with these keys.

Thanks!

P4-630, Oct 17, 2018
  4. riptack Win User

Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10.

I have the exact same complaint. Especially the Ctrl-Home and Ctrl-End keys. It is very frustrating that they do not work as previous or as expected... Any solution!!

riptack, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Ctrl Key End

2. shortcuts using ctrl key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shortcuts using ctrl key: shortcuts using ctrl key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcuts-using-ctrl-key/3bb6319d-1034-4cd7-b894-d35057968a64
  3. shortcuts using ctrl key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shortcuts using ctrl key: shortcuts using ctrl key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcuts-using-ctrl-key/3bb6319d-1034-4cd7-b894-d35057968a64
  4. Ctrl keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl keys not working: All ctrl - <key> combinations transmit Greek characters except for ctrl-x, ctrl-c, and ctrl-v. For example, ctrl-a becomes ⍺, ctrl-z becomes ⊂. I have tried multiple keyboards, run oleacc.dll, and sfc/scannow. The problem continues. Please help me....
  5. Ctrl keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl keys not working: All ctrl - <key> combinations transmit Greek characters except for ctrl-x, ctrl-c, and ctrl-v. For example, ctrl-a becomes ⍺, ctrl-z becomes ⊂. I have tried multiple keyboards, run oleacc.dll, and sfc/scannow. The problem continues. Please help me....
  6. Ctrl keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. working of ctrl shortcut key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    working of ctrl shortcut key: I am a coder, I need to change same word at different places at a time until recently I used to select that words using mouse and ctrl key and change it simultaneously but my ctrl key stopped responding to that shortcut but it is working for other shortcuts what should I do?...
  8. Ctrl key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl key not working: control key is not working with my punctuation keys . Although it is working when using other shortcuts like ctrl+D . also punctuation keys are working independently but not working with ctrl and shift. Also it isn't working on my on screen keyboard too. i dont know where...
  9. Ctrl key not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl key not working: Hello Both Ctrl keys of my laptop is not working. Is there any way to change the function of any other key to Ctrl function. Or what else can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-key-not-working/668bb75d-3c43-4496-bd39-26e58001e873
  10. Ctrl key not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl key not working: Hello, as said in the subject, my control key is not working. I'm not sure if I should post it here or on another forum, but I hope it is okay to post here. My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, it's about 2 years old. A few days ago, it was returned after being sent away from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 shortcut keys not working

2. shortcut shortcut keys not working windows 10

3. program end key shortcut key windows 10

4. ctrl shortcut keys not working,
  5. excel ctrl-end keys not working,
  6. windows control key pressed shortcut