Windows 10: CTRL Mouse finding circle Freezing

Discus and support CTRL Mouse finding circle Freezing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the mouse finder enabled but recently when I press ctrl to find the mouse, all I get is a circle that lingers on screen even after moving the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TeslaCar, Feb 3, 2019.

1. TeslaCar Win User

CTRL Mouse finding circle Freezing

I have the mouse finder enabled but recently when I press ctrl to find the mouse, all I get is a circle that lingers on screen even after moving the mouse around. The circle lasts for about ten seconds and is pretty annoying but it isn't really messing with the mouse itself. Is there a solution to this other than disabling the option?

:)

TeslaCar, Feb 3, 2019

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I do a lot of screen capture recordings and I can't have my mouse arrow popping up a blue circle every 4 to 5 seconds. I'm not sure exactly when this started for me, but now that I'm ready to do some more recording
    I'm noticing it constantly.

Here's a solution I've found to at least stop the blue circle:

• Start with the Microsoft suggestion of going to the mouse properties.
    • Click on the "Pointers" tab.
    • Select the "Working In Background" pointer and click on "Browse"
    • Select the first mouse arrow option (the one that looks like a normal mouse arrow)
    This doesn't get rid of whatever is causing the system to have to keep working in the background, but it will at least make the blue circle stop popping up.

J Buchmann, Feb 3, 2019
  4. CTRL Mouse finding circle Freezing

Spinning blue circle next to mouse pointer

I did a quick video on this fix.

J Buchmann, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

CTRL Mouse finding circle Freezing

1. CTRL Mouse finding circle Freezing - Similar Threads - CTRL Mouse finding

2. Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL: I was playing a game when all of a sudden I started getting a white circle on my mouse pointer.I've searched this up and tried the solution but even when the option is turned off it stills does the same thing. I noticed when doing this a crescent moon pops at the bottom of...
  3. Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL: I was playing a game when all of a sudden I started getting a white circle on my mouse pointer.I've searched this up and tried the solution but even when the option is turned off it stills does the same thing. I noticed when doing this a crescent moon pops at the bottom of...
  4. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.: I don't know why but after the latest windows 10 update i have been having these wihite/gray circles areas appearing around my mouse cursor after a seemingly random number of ctrl clicks with a minimum of two and what seems to be a max of 10 in rapid succession. It should not...
  5. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.: I don't know why but after the latest windows 10 update i have been having these wihite/gray circles areas appearing around my mouse cursor after a seemingly random number of ctrl clicks with a minimum of two and what seems to be a max of 10 in rapid succession. It should not...
  6. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Computer freezing and blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing and blue circle: I have Acer aspire3 A315-51 with I3 It keeps freezing every few days and I get the blue circle and I am unable to do anything for at least 15mins,I have tried the CMD.EXe but only get the response that it is not recognised by Windows 10.Is it possible that there is a problem...
  8. circle around mouse pointer when i press Ctrl button. Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    circle around mouse pointer when i press Ctrl button. Why?: When I press the control button, on windows 10, there is a circle around my mouse pointer. Why is that? Please email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, or at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanks!...
  9. Flashing circles and crazy mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flashing circles and crazy mouse: I keep getting flashing circles on the desktop, it seems to effect the mouse cant shut down when it happens, tried deleting chrome, still happening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-circles-and-crazy-mouse/476a0a96-0fac-49dc-a281-06452f00271f
  10. Spinning mouse circle at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning mouse circle at startup: Hello, today when I was launching windows, the spinning dots stopped, and after that I had a black screen, but system finally loaded. After that, my dad launched hard drive optimization in settings panel (sorry I don't know how it's named in english). It was working for...