Windows 10: Ctrl+P is not working

Discus and support Ctrl+P is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ctrl+P is not working. Other shortcuts are working fine, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+A. But Ctrl+P isn't working. It is not a particular application, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Japinder Uppal, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ctrl+P is not working

Ctrl+P is not working. Other shortcuts are working fine, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+A. But Ctrl+P isn't working. It is not a particular application, it is not working in any application. Had the sticky keys off too, so no issue with the sticky keys. Tried uninstalling the drivers for keyboard and restarting and installing drivers again. But didn't work. Tried updating them too but it already had the latest drivers installed.

:)

Japinder Uppal, Jun 4, 2019

2. Ctrl + P is no longer working

Ctrl + P is no longer working. it doesnt work on any of the office applications or anywhere else. I tried searching on settings and keyboard settings and I just can't seem to be able to find a solution. Please HELP!!!!!

MelissaSanchez1, Jun 4, 2019
  3. printing using Ctrl + P

Typically when printing I just use the "crtl" + P option and this has been working fine. All of a sudden this morning it is not working. Suggestions?? Ctrl+P is not working :(

Mary Walker (maw), Jun 4, 2019
  4. Ctrl+P is not working

Set defaults for use of Ctrl+p in Chrome

Is there a simple way to add or change some of the defaults in Chrome's use of Ctrl+P for Printing webpages?
    Better yet, a way to create a secondary hotkey that can be programmed as such so I can leave Ctrl+P as is. I would like to be able to click one hotkey and get a PDF printout of all pages saved at a pre-selected location if possible. The current Ctrl+P is fine as far as it goes. It just requires clicking "Save" a couple of times after the CTRL+P.

It just seems that if all that can be done, why have to click SAVE twice?

questorfla, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Ctrl+P is not working

1. Ctrl+P is not working - Similar Threads - Ctrl+P working

2. Hi there. I wonder, how do I disable the "ctrl + shift/alt+shift" shortcut to switch...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi there. I wonder, how do I disable the "ctrl + shift/alt+shift" shortcut to switch...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LASLOW01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9dsn9/hi_there_i_wonder_how_do_i_disable_the_ctrl/
  3. Monitor goes black - Windows+Ctrl+Shift+B

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor goes black - Windows+Ctrl+Shift+B: For anyone having a display adapter keep dropping a second monitor and you know it should be there do Windows+Ctrl+Shift+B. That is a shortcut to refresh your display adapters. It will appear to freeze a moment (or go black on all monitors) but it is refreshing the graphic...
  4. Force crash with Ctrl+ScrollLock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Force crash with Ctrl+ScrollLock: I have a keyboard that doesn't have the scroll lock key and I want to prank my friends with the Ctrl+Scroll BSOD registry tweak. I also don't want to modify their registry. Is there a way to force a crash like that without the registry key or scroll lock?...
  5. My R key does not work when holding CTRL.

My R key does not work when holding CTRL.: I noticed that my R key no longer works when I am holding either CTRL key. However, it does work when I hold CTRL and ALT. I noticed it when playing shooters as I am unable to reload my gun while crouching. This just started happening out of nowhere. I have tried uninstalling...
  6. Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working: Windows Version 1803 I can't switch between single monitor and extend to multiple monitors using Windows Key + P I'm not certain what to look for. I searched and found posts about "DisplaySwitch.exe", but when I find it it doesn't do anything. Before when I would hip...
  7. Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Key + P -> Switch Display Not working: Windows Version 1803 I can't switch between single monitor and extend to multiple monitors using Windows Key + P I'm not certain what to look for. I searched and found posts about "DisplaySwitch.exe", but when I find it it doesn't do anything. Before when I would hip...
  8. ctrl-alt-del login sometimes not required

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    ctrl-alt-del login sometimes not required: Running Enterprise v. 1909 I enabled the login to requre "ctrl-alt-delete", and enabled "do not show last user" But once in a while when my computer boot up, it would go straight to the login promt and bypassing the "ctrl-alt-delete" requirement. Again, this happens once a...
  9. Both Ctrl keys not working after windows 10 feature update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Both Ctrl keys not working after windows 10 feature update: Both Crtl keys stopped working on a Lenovo 700 after windows feature update. I tried sticky keys, I tries pressing both ctrl, tried online keyboard (works on online keyboard but not elsewhere), tried pressing ctrl + alt, tried Ctrl+alt+shift, tried ctrl+alt+shift+fn... Tried...
  10. Need to press left-ctrl+shift for symbols

Need to press left-ctrl+shift for symbols: Hey everyone, So I'm Dutch, but I use US language as default. Whenever I log into my laptop with windows 10 and want to type symbols, I for some reason type the wrong symbols (for example " when I want to type @). These symbols are on the same key. When I enter...