Windows 10: CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combination is locked in all the browsers.

Discus and support CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combination is locked in all the browsers. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Open any web browser Try the CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combo to call the clear history window Result: the combo doesn't work in any browser. It seems this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vodoprovod4ik, Sep 18, 2019.

1. CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combination is locked in all the browsers.

1. Open any web browser
    2. Try the CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combo to call the clear history window

Result: the combo doesn't work in any browser.

It seems this combo was broken due to the latest WIndows updates. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Vodoprovod4ik, Sep 18, 2019

2. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Sep 18, 2019
  3. jonmcc33 Win User
    Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combination is locked in all the browsers. ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Darknova Win User

CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combination is locked in all the browsers.

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

Depends on whether you have the Welcome Screen, or the Domain Logon screen at boot up.

Darknova, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combination is locked in all the browsers.

1. CTRL-SHIFT-DEL combination is locked in all the browsers. - Similar Threads - CTRL SHIFT DEL

2. `ctrl+shift+w` in browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    `ctrl+shift+w` in browser: Many times, I accidentally press `ctrl+shift+w` in browser and all my open tabs and work goes away in the browser. Is there any undo option for this ? if not then how can I disable this shortcut ?...
  3. `ctrl+shift+w` in browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    `ctrl+shift+w` in browser: Many times, I accidentally press `ctrl+shift+w` in browser and all my open tabs and work goes away in the browser. Is there any undo option for this ? if not then how can I disable this shortcut ?...
  4. Keyboard combination ctrl + shift can't be use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard combination ctrl + shift can't be use: Hi microsoft team, my laptop keyboard can't use the ctrl + shift combination anymore now, even though the keys on my keyboard all work normally individually. Is this problem with my software or hardware? Right now i'm using Windows 10 Pro Regards...
  5. Keyboard combination ctrl + shift can't be use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard combination ctrl + shift can't be use: Hi microsoft team, my laptop keyboard can't use the ctrl + shift combination anymore now, even though the keys on my keyboard all work normally individually. Is this problem with my software or hardware? Right now i'm using Windows 10 Pro Regards...
  6. Keyboard combination ctrl + shift can't be use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Shift + Del

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shift + Del: Is there any way to remove or disable the shift + del shortcut? Without running an external program? submitted by /u/cliatester [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lw5r61/shift_del/
  8. (Some) Ctrl+Shift+[key] combinations not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    (Some) Ctrl+Shift+[key] combinations not working.: As said in the title, some Ctrl+Shift+[key] combinations don't work in my system (kind of, actually). In Notepad++, the 'Save All' keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+S) doesn't work. In Visual Studio 2017, the 'Open Project/Solution...' (Ctrl+Shift+O) doesn't work either, the...
  9. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...
  10. Lock screen is black, has to use Ctrl-Alt-Del

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen is black, has to use Ctrl-Alt-Del: Sometimes when I try to wake from sleep, the lock screen does not show up and I have to use Ctrl-Alt-Del to force to the login screen , not the lock screen. The login screen has name, profile picture and password. 44748