Windows 10: Ctrl+Shift+Entre

Discus and support Ctrl+Shift+Entre in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a refurb desktop PC which runs Win 10. I also have a wireless keyboard and mouse. It all has seemed fine. I so far have not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WareToffee, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Ctrl+Shift+Entre

Hi,

I recently bought a refurb desktop PC which runs Win 10. I also have a wireless keyboard and mouse. It all has seemed fine. I so far have not loaded MSOffice because I can use my work desktop through VM ware. All has seemed fine However I do a lot of excel work and I have come across a problem.

When I create an array formula I press Control+SHift+Enter to create the array. This usually produces squiggly brackets at each end of the formula {...}. The problem I am having is that rather than putting in the brackets the I am being forwarded to the cell below without any action taking place.

This is not a problem with my keyboard or excel. if I plug the keyboard into another computer and access the VM desktop the function works fine. I can only conclude it is an issue with the way that the PC is set up. I cant figure what this might be. Any responses will be greatly appreciated.

kind regards

:)

WareToffee, Nov 18, 2018

2. Resize and rearrange desktop icons with ctrl+shift+(1-0)

To change your desktop icons from vertical to horizontal, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Select small icons.

Once done, try to change again the size and display of your desktop icons using the
    Ctrl+shift+(1-0) mode and check if the same issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 18, 2018
  3. TryphonX Win User
    Ctrl+Shift+S

I am not talking about Microsoft or Office apps, I have problem with every app that uses Ctrl + Shift + S (example: Notepad ++ in which I had changed the "Save As..." to Ctrl + Shift + S).

TryphonX, Nov 18, 2018
  4. CezarGutu Win User

Ctrl+Shift+Entre

ctrl and shift not working

sorry that im writing without capslock but they stopped working. for some days my ctrl and shift dont work in the way they used to work and they need to work. for example ctrl c ctrl v ctrl a commands don't work. in my browser when i try to press shift
    and plus or shift and the line next to it it zooms in and out, sorry i cant show them because i can't use them like i said, also trying to shift plus letters works just on some like A, G. but for the rest of the letter it just does commands it doesnt make
    caps letters but random commands . pls i resally some help . thanks

CezarGutu, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Ctrl+Shift+Entre

1. Ctrl+Shift+Entre - Similar Threads - Ctrl+Shift+Entre

2. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  3. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  4. Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?: Het is een HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanneer-ik-mijn-shift-lock-aan-doe-komt-er-een/46611784-cc43-4024-9936-2344180437d6
  5. Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?

Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?: Het is een HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanneer-ik-mijn-shift-lock-aan-doe-komt-er-een/46611784-cc43-4024-9936-2344180437d6
  6. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  7. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  8. Shift Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift Key Issue: Hello, I am facing a problem with my keyboard particularly in Ms Word. My keyboard is producing the wrong symbols whenever I use the shift key. For example when I use Shift + 8 it’s producing * And when I use Shift + 7 it’s producing &. How do I fix this...
  9. Shift Key Issue

Shift Key Issue: Hello, I am facing a problem with my keyboard particularly in Ms Word. My keyboard is producing the wrong symbols whenever I use the shift key. For example when I use Shift + 8 it’s producing * And when I use Shift + 7 it’s producing &. How do I fix this...
  10. Videos appear Clor shifted rainbow bloom type effect only whenever i open a video and a...

Videos appear Clor shifted rainbow bloom type effect only whenever i open a video and a...: I am currently using windows 11 and my laptop is acer nitro 5, is there any fix that can fix the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-appear-clor-shifted-rainbow-bloom-type/f1e823e6-a285-42f9-880f-2736ff34b31b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to do ctrl shift enter in phone