Windows 10: Ctrl + V Broken

Discus and support Ctrl + V Broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It only breaks when I play a game. When I use it a few times in-game, it breaks. When I leave said game, it works. Is there anyway to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Errorname404, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Ctrl + V Broken

It only breaks when I play a game. When I use it a few times in-game, it breaks. When I leave said game, it works.

Is there anyway to fix this?

:)

Errorname404, Aug 18, 2018

2. Ctrl + V Broken

Ctrl + V is broken, and maybe Ctrl + C and Z. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I've tried "sfc /scannow" in the administrative command prompt, it worked, but only for one day.

I haven't tried updating them, and I'm going to now, but if anyone else has any ideas, please comment them.

P.S. I am not going to uninstall my drivers, I'm afraid that they'll not be reinstalled. If you need my computer's details, I'll give you em'.

Errorname404, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Zack5210 Win User
    Shortcut Problems (CTRL+V only)

Problem:

MY CTRL+V dose not work but everything else dose?

CTRL+SHIFT+V works but it dose not work in games (what i need it for)

I Tried:

• Restarting computer (Nothing Happened)
    • Deleting Driver [Keyboard] (works for 10 seconds then stops working)
    • Changing Keyboard (Same Effect)
    Information:

[Its a logitech keyboard+mouse]

Please help

Zack5210, Aug 18, 2018
  4. SamR0528 Win User

Ctrl + V Broken

When using Quora (Win10 MS Edge) using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to cut and paste into a reply or comment results in the display of the HTML assciated with the text. How do I get just text?

Using Web app Quora with WIn10 and MS Edge

When I use CTRL+C to cut text from any website and then use CTRL+V to insert it into my Quora reply/comment the associated HTML is also displayed.

The only way I can work around this is to

• Paste the cut into Notepad (CTRL+V)
    • Recopy it (CTRL+C)
    • Paste the new snippet into Quora (CTRL+V)
    It appears from interaction with others on Quora that this is a MS Edge problem and the suggestion is I use Chrome instead.

I would prefer to use MS Edge

Any solution?

BTW It is a sad comment that the Category list below does not include MS Edge but only refers to Internet Explorer...

SamR0528, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Ctrl + V Broken

1. Ctrl + V Broken - Similar Threads - Ctrl Broken

2. Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor what can i do i have tried alt+ctrl+del it is not working: Please i need a solution to my laptop that is blank with cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-cursor-what-can-i-do-i-have/acc9c1ed-d2e7-4361-baaf-283774a3ec61
  3. Ctrl+Shift Keybinds Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+Shift Keybinds Broken: I'm having issues with my Ctrl+Shift keybinds. They don't seem to fully work. A few still do, but some don't. The ones I can confirm don't work are Ctrl+Shift+S and Ctrl+Shift+I, with Ctrl+Shift+I being broken on everything except my browser. I got this fixed once, but it...
  4. Ctrl+Shift Keybinds Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl+Shift Keybinds Broken: I'm having issues with my Ctrl+Shift keybinds. They don't seem to fully work. A few still do, but some don't. The ones I can confirm don't work are Ctrl+Shift+S and Ctrl+Shift+I, with Ctrl+Shift+I being broken on everything except my browser. I got this fixed once, but it...
  5. Is my Keyboard Broken Ctrl Alt + Del does not work to CMD as Admin

in Windows 10 Support
    Is my Keyboard Broken Ctrl Alt + Del does not work to CMD as Admin: Hi I'm trying to activate logon in windows10 but I cannot get to CMD As Administrator from the Start menu Both Classic or Windows CMD as ADMIN ''Ctrl + Alt + Del does not work, it Shuts down the PC OR if I have the CMD open (I have a Short cut to CMD window but cannot get...
  6. CTRL + C/V Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CTRL + C/V Broken: So my friend decided to download and play a game called Roblox, but midway through, he tried copy and pasting. And it didn't work. I searched up how to fix it, but all I got was it might be because Roblox inserts unhealthy info into the clipboard. Any help? P.S. It also...
  7. Ctrl Shortcuts Broken

Ctrl Shortcuts Broken: They only break when I'm playing a game, but here's a list of things people told me and it didn't work. -updating drivers -running troubleshooter -sfc /scannow...
  8. Ctrl + V/C broken.

Ctrl + V/C broken.: It only breaks when I play a game. When I use it a few times in-game, it breaks. When I leave said game, it works. Is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/ctrl-vc-broken/8d0cef61-558a-43bd-9c0c-15a5f16f2575
  9. Ctrl + V Broken

Ctrl + V Broken: Ctrl + V is broken, and maybe Ctrl + C and Z. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I've tried "sfc /scannow" in the administrative command prompt, it worked, but only for one day. I haven't tried updating them, and I'm going to now, but if anyone else has any ideas,...
  10. CTRL+ALT broken by Win10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+ALT broken by Win10 update: Hi there, I have always, since XP, use hotkeys to launch my most used programs and I have them working correctly in 2 other Win10 pro machines, however on this latest install of Win 10 Pro they stopped working after a Windows update. Examples: CTRL+ALT+C to launch...