Windows 10: Ctrl + V/C broken.

Discus and support Ctrl + V/C broken. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It only breaks when I play a game. When I use it a few times in-game, it breaks. When I leave said game, it works. Is there anyway to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Errorname404, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Ctrl + V/C broken.

It only breaks when I play a game. When I use it a few times in-game, it breaks. When I leave said game, it works.

Is there anyway to fix this?

:)

Errorname404, Aug 18, 2018

2. Ctrl + V Broken

Ctrl + V is broken, and maybe Ctrl + C and Z. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I've tried "sfc /scannow" in the administrative command prompt, it worked, but only for one day.

I haven't tried updating them, and I'm going to now, but if anyone else has any ideas, please comment them.

P.S. I am not going to uninstall my drivers, I'm afraid that they'll not be reinstalled. If you need my computer's details, I'll give you em'.

Errorname404, Aug 18, 2018
  3. CTRL+C/X/V Not working Ctrl + V/C broken. :(

Hi, I hope someone can help me out.

A few days ago, some of my keyboard shortcuts stopped working for me. As far as I know, the only shortcuts that refuse to work with me are:

• ctrl + c
    • ctrl + x
    • ctrl + v
    • ctrl + z
    • ctrl + t (this one used to work until literally just now while I was testing it)
    I don't think that this is a hardware issue because (oddly enough), the following keyboard shortcuts DO work.

• ctrl + w
    • ctrl + n
    • ctrl + p
    • ctrl + d
    I have already uninstalled my keyboard drivers and restarted my computer several times.

This problem affects me across Firefox, Chrome, Line...

The only thing of note that happened to me before this started happening is that Firefox updated and kicked my old data into a folder on my desktop.

I desperately hope that someone can help me out; my googling so far has been fruitless.

I am using an HP ENVY 15 Laptop...

vectorsmash, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Ctrl + V/C broken.

Keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V) doesn't work

*Original Title: keyboard shortcuts

I just want to know how I can get Ctrl-c and Ctrl-v to work again.

Currently if I have multiple tabs in Edge, pressing Ctrl just switches to the next app.

I just want to know how I can get Ctrl-c and Ctrl-v to work again.

matt_001_001, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Ctrl + V/C broken.

1. Ctrl + V/C broken. - Similar Threads - Ctrl broken

2. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  3. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  4. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is my Keyboard Broken Ctrl Alt + Del does not work to CMD as Admin

in Windows 10 Support
    Is my Keyboard Broken Ctrl Alt + Del does not work to CMD as Admin: Hi I'm trying to activate logon in windows10 but I cannot get to CMD As Administrator from the Start menu Both Classic or Windows CMD as ADMIN ''Ctrl + Alt + Del does not work, it Shuts down the PC OR if I have the CMD open (I have a Short cut to CMD window but cannot get...
  6. CTRL + C/V Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CTRL + C/V Broken: So my friend decided to download and play a game called Roblox, but midway through, he tried copy and pasting. And it didn't work. I searched up how to fix it, but all I got was it might be because Roblox inserts unhealthy info into the clipboard. Any help? P.S. It also...
  7. Ctrl Shortcuts Broken

Ctrl Shortcuts Broken: They only break when I'm playing a game, but here's a list of things people told me and it didn't work. -updating drivers -running troubleshooter -sfc /scannow...
  8. Ctrl + V Broken

Ctrl + V Broken: It only breaks when I play a game. When I use it a few times in-game, it breaks. When I leave said game, it works. Is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/ctrl-v-broken/565b4f78-5799-4d9d-819f-7cb30d498343
  9. Ctrl + V Broken

Ctrl + V Broken: Ctrl + V is broken, and maybe Ctrl + C and Z. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I've tried "sfc /scannow" in the administrative command prompt, it worked, but only for one day. I haven't tried updating them, and I'm going to now, but if anyone else has any ideas,...
  10. CTRL+ALT broken by Win10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL+ALT broken by Win10 update: Hi there, I have always, since XP, use hotkeys to launch my most used programs and I have them working correctly in 2 other Win10 pro machines, however on this latest install of Win 10 Pro they stopped working after a Windows update. Examples: CTRL+ALT+C to launch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ctrlv broken