Windows 10: Ctrl + W doesn't work

Discus and support Ctrl + W doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had an issue for a while where using ctrl+w won't close a tab.My problem began with that being the shortcut to the GameBar for some reason, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by calishere, Jul 27, 2022.

1. calishere Win User

Ctrl + W doesn't work

I've had an issue for a while where using ctrl+w won't close a tab.My problem began with that being the shortcut to the GameBar for some reason, and I couldn't change it, but I fixed it and now it does nothing.This goes for Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and any other browser.Other users on my computer are able to use the shortcut without a problem.Is it possible to fix??Thanks so much!!cal

:)

calishere, Jul 27, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Ctrl + W doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 27, 2022
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jul 27, 2022
  4. Bushka Win User

Ctrl + W doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

Ctrl + W doesn't work

1. Ctrl + W doesn't work - Similar Threads - Ctrl doesn't

2. Why doesn't my snipping tool give me the possibility to move the image when I press Ctrl...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my snipping tool give me the possibility to move the image when I press Ctrl...: In Windows 10 it worked perfectly & was very useful to move image as I want. Now I can only scroll and for horizontal movement I need to click on horizontal bar its not so useful as "hand" tool. Does it my own bug or this "free move" feature disabled by some reason in new...
  3. Why doesn't my snipping tool give me the possibility to move the image when I press Ctrl...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't my snipping tool give me the possibility to move the image when I press Ctrl...: In Windows 10 it worked perfectly & was very useful to move image as I want. Now I can only scroll and for horizontal movement I need to click on horizontal bar its not so useful as "hand" tool. Does it my own bug or this "free move" feature disabled by some reason in new...
  4. Ctrl, Alt, Windows Key, doesn't seems to work on AZERTY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl, Alt, Windows Key, doesn't seems to work on AZERTY: I'll try to make by best to relate what append.I'm on Windows 11. I was playing at Minecraft when I suddently realized that I cannot use 3 keys at a time Ctrl + Z + é.I don't remember what I do do I use a Powershell command or not ? but after that I updated my PC with the...
  5. Ctrl, Alt, Windows Key, doesn't seems to work on AZERTY

Ctrl, Alt, Windows Key, doesn't seems to work on AZERTY: I'll try to make by best to relate what append.I'm on Windows 11. I was playing at Minecraft when I suddently realized that I cannot use 3 keys at a time Ctrl + Z + é.I don't remember what I do do I use a Powershell command or not ? but after that I updated my PC with the...
  6. Why when I copy data and then ctrl v, it doesn't paste the data I just copied? Very frustrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when I copy data and then ctrl v, it doesn't paste the data I just copied? Very frustrating: Why when I copy data and then ctrl v, it doesn't paste the data I just copied? Very frustrating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-copy-data-and-then-ctrl-v-it-doesnt/f92700f3-969f-4bc7-96b1-0ac32de52cd4
  7. Why when I copy data and then ctrl v, it doesn't paste the data I just copied? Very frustrating

Why when I copy data and then ctrl v, it doesn't paste the data I just copied? Very frustrating: Why when I copy data and then ctrl v, it doesn't paste the data I just copied? Very frustrating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-copy-data-and-then-ctrl-v-it-doesnt/f92700f3-969f-4bc7-96b1-0ac32de52cd4
  8. Why when I copy data and then ctrl v, it doesn't paste the data I just copied? Very frustrating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Left CTRL key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left CTRL key doesn't work: On my Windows 10 Pro the left CTRL key doesn't work.For example, hitting CTRL+F on my browser to lunch "Find in page" doesn't do anything. BUT the right CTRL key works fine. Same for other functions such as CTRL+C and CTRL+V - they work just fine only with the right CTRL and...
  10. Left CTRL key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left CTRL key doesn't work: On my Windows 10 Pro the left CTRL key doesn't work.For example, hitting CTRL+F on my browser to lunch "Find in page" doesn't do anything. BUT the right CTRL key works fine. Same for other functions such as CTRL+C and CTRL+V - they work just fine only with the right CTRL and...