Windows 10: ctrl+win+alt+shift opens random microsoft site

Discus and support ctrl+win+alt+shift opens random microsoft site in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When i press ctrl+win+alt+shift in any order, it opens up the page https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2044481 which then directs me to Office 365... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Firecatmon, Dec 24, 2019.

1. ctrl+win+alt+shift opens random microsoft site

Firecatmon, Dec 24, 2019

2. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Dec 24, 2019
  3. jonmcc33 Win User
    Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink ctrl+win+alt+shift opens random microsoft site ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, Dec 24, 2019
  4. ctrl+win+alt+shift opens random microsoft site

CTRL+SHIFT+8 and some others not working

Okay thanks. Didn't know that tool.
    It does list Ctrl+Shift+, 3 & 8. But it doesn't say what they're registered to. (And nothing seems to happen when I press them.)

The tool turns up a very short list, by the way, compared to the screenshots on that site. Just these three plus:
    Hot Key : Alt+Ctrl+Delete
    Hot Key : Alt+Ctrl+J (I know what this is from)
    Hot Key : Alt+Ctrl+K (Kindle)
    Hot Key : Alt+F4

franklekens, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

ctrl+win+alt+shift opens random microsoft site

1. ctrl+win+alt+shift opens random microsoft site - Similar Threads - ctrl+win+alt+shift opens random

2. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  3. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  4. Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working: Hi, Just as the title suggests my shift, ctrl, win alt keys are not working. I have tried turning off sticky keys and other solutions online but the issue remains the same. This the second time it happened, the first time was resolved when I had a BIOS firmware update but now...
  5. Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working

Ctrl Shift Win Alt keys not working: Hi, Just as the title suggests my shift, ctrl, win alt keys are not working. I have tried turning off sticky keys and other solutions online but the issue remains the same. This the second time it happened, the first time was resolved when I had a BIOS firmware update but now...
  6. Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever: Hello, at first the problem I encountered only started when Microsoft Edge was open, but recently it gets more annoying. I have tried troubleshooting the keyboard but no problems were detected.Even after shutting down or restarting the computer, the problem still persists. It...
  7. Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever: Hello, at first the problem I encountered only started when Microsoft Edge was open, but recently it gets more annoying. I have tried troubleshooting the keyboard but no problems were detected.Even after shutting down or restarting the computer, the problem still persists. It...
  8. Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Win and F3 virtually stuck forever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Is it possible to turn of the Hyper key to open Microsoft Office? (ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+WIN)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to turn of the Hyper key to open Microsoft Office? (ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+WIN): I have an programmable keyboard and I have bound several of my keys to be "HYPER+A Letter", however, when I try to use anyone of these on Windows 10 it automatically opens the website for Microsoft office since Windows 10 apperently have bound Hyper to be that. I have tried...
  10. "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn093h/alt_shift_ctrl_f_and_alt_shift_ctrl_r_do_not_work/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ctrl-alt-shift-lwin