Windows 10: Ctrl+Z bug

Discus and support Ctrl+Z bug in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Day, I have this Ctrl + Z bug where it freezes my application whenever i click this 2 keys. I tried it in Chrome, Paint, Notepad, VS Code etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jonathanhojh, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Ctrl+Z bug

Good Day,

I have this Ctrl + Z bug where it freezes my application whenever i click this 2 keys. I tried it in Chrome, Paint, Notepad, VS Code etc. Same behaviour for any application that is able to do a Ctrl + Z undo. I have also tried using the On-Screen Keyboard to do a Ctrl + Z undo and the same thing happend. Tried googling but didn't find any similar bug happening to others. One thing to note was that if i click Ctrl + Z again when it freezes, it unfreeze and i am able to click again and use the application as per normal. Any help/input is greatly appreciated!

Edition: Windows 10 Home

Version: 2004

OS build 19041.508

Experience: Windows feature Experiece Pack 120.2212.31.0

:)

jonathanhojh, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Ctrl+Z bug

1. Ctrl+Z bug - Similar Threads - Ctrl+Z bug

2. Both Ctrl Buttons Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Ctrl Buttons Not Working: Yesterday morning on the train it was fine, but in the evening when I got back to the dorm both ctrl keys were not working. I did a test on the keyboard test sites on Google but it doesn't recognize the key. If it was only one of them, I would have thought it was a hardware...
  3. location of softwaqre to run hp 4500 g510 n-z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    location of softwaqre to run hp 4500 g510 n-z: where are drivers for hp 4500 g510 n-z located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-softwaqre-to-run-hp-4500-g510-n-z/6b336b3c-a74f-4a0b-952c-df999184bc5b
  4. location of softwaqre to run hp 4500 g510 n-z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    location of softwaqre to run hp 4500 g510 n-z: where are drivers for hp 4500 g510 n-z located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-softwaqre-to-run-hp-4500-g510-n-z/6b336b3c-a74f-4a0b-952c-df999184bc5b
  5. Ctrl+v not working in MS WhiteBoard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+v not working in MS WhiteBoard: That's it, CTRL+V is not working in MS Whiteboard.So I can't put images to work with in my boards, or anything else.I tried to follow these instructions, not...
  6. Ctrl+v not working in MS WhiteBoard

Ctrl+v not working in MS WhiteBoard: That's it, CTRL+V is not working in MS Whiteboard.So I can't put images to work with in my boards, or anything else.I tried to follow these instructions, not...
  7. Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?: Every other key works except for those mentioned in the question above. Has anyone else experienced this issue and how do I solve it? My keyboard is perfectly fine since I tried switching with another and the keys didn't work there either....
  8. Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?

Why are my Ctrl, Windows button, and Alt keys not working?: Every other key works except for those mentioned in the question above. Has anyone else experienced this issue and how do I solve it? My keyboard is perfectly fine since I tried switching with another and the keys didn't work there either....
  9. Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold: Hey homi3s. I'm trynna download windows 11 iso and then create usb on android. So I can reinstall windows on my bra d new hp laptop that was toast from the box Help me...
  10. Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold

Can't download windows 11 iso?? Device is Galaxy z 5 fold: Hey homi3s. I'm trynna download windows 11 iso and then create usb on android. So I can reinstall windows on my bra d new hp laptop that was toast from the box Help me...