Windows 10: Ctrl+Z deleted folder from desktop with all data win 10

Discus and support Ctrl+Z deleted folder from desktop with all data win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I accidently pressed ctrl+z many times on recently created foldercreated folder via oxygen while saving json while pasting files , & end up with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mankaishwar, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Ctrl+Z deleted folder from desktop with all data win 10

Hi,
    I accidently pressed ctrl+z many times on recently created foldercreated folder via oxygen while saving json while pasting files , & end up with deleting the folder itself with all files which i have created , tried ctrl+y but its creates new folder2 named folder & doesn't recover anything.

can anyone help me with this, how to recover
    & why this type of feature at folder level ?

:)

Mankaishwar, Sep 20, 2020

2. ctrl + z = my folder got deleted

Unfortunately yes, you can try a paid program, but it's no guarantee or a data recovery company. Best practice is just to hit delete not ctrl z as that permanently deletes it. Pressing just the delete button will put it in the recycle bin, when you are
    sure you do not need the deleted files you can empty the bin.

tamara_sadel, Sep 20, 2020
  3. NeoLiya Win User
    ctrl + z = my folder got deleted

Hello,

so I accidentally deleted my folder with videos (by pressing ctrl and z), I tried to recover them with "Recuva", but it found only few videos... Are my files lost forever ? T 3 T

NeoLiya, Sep 20, 2020
  4. MohanC Win User

Ctrl+Z deleted folder from desktop with all data win 10

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Ctrl+Z deleted folder from desktop with all data win 10

1. Ctrl+Z deleted folder from desktop with all data win 10 - Similar Threads - Ctrl+Z deleted folder

2. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Files with CTRL+z: Hi Guys!Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my...
  3. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Files with CTRL+z: Hi Guys!Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my...
  4. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ctrl + Z erased data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl + Z erased data: I was working on editing together a compilation of clips of me and my friends. When I went to get a new clip to add to the editing software, I accidentally dragged a video into another folder. I thought "no big deal" and just hit undo. The issue is, it deleted the folder and...
  6. Ctrl + Z erased data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl + Z erased data: I was working on editing together a compilation of clips of me and my friends. When I went to get a new clip to add to the editing software, I accidentally dragged a video into another folder. I thought "no big deal" and just hit undo. The issue is, it deleted the folder and...
  7. Ctrl + Z erased data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. The Curious Case of CTRL + Z And Miracle Folder Deletion Saga

The Curious Case of CTRL + Z And Miracle Folder Deletion Saga: Hi All,We all love CTRL + Z, we press it probably hundreds of times a day to fix problems in word, notepad etc. etc.But what we dont want CTRL + Z to do is to delete folders, irrespective of where they came from, how they got there and whats inside them.Let me give you all a...
  9. 2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues

2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues: Hello, I've seen posts about this problem since at least 2014. How it continues? I copy files from my phone to my pc. Remove files from phone. Accidentally hit ctrl-z outside my work in progress and every file i just copied from my phone disappear. Already tested softwares...
  10. Ctrl +Z deleted files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl +Z deleted files?: I always used cut and paste files from one location to another. Yesterday when I right clicked randomly I see in the menu "undo" I was curious what it was, so I clicked on it. Then I realized that my files moved back to C partition from D. I did redo, undo a few times and...