Windows 10: Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it?

Discus and support Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was working on a video project. All of the videos I am using is on a folder with subfolders. I already copied all the video I needed onto that folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Reniño Portento, May 19, 2024.

1. Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it?

I was working on a video project. All of the videos I am using is on a folder with subfolders. I already copied all the video I needed onto that folder and deleted the ones in the camera. When I was working I pressed ctrl z to undo something in the editing software, I didnt realize that the folder with my work files is active and the music I used was deleted, after noticing I instinctively pressed ctrl z again to undo the deleting, didnt know that it will also delete all other folders which contains important videos for my work. I have searched the net on how to recover the files but no solut

:)

Reniño Portento, May 19, 2024

2. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

Hi Guys!
    Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my files was deleted with CTRL+Z, where they gone? Where is my important Files and how i can Recovered this files? Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it? :((

RezaJavadzadeh, May 19, 2024
  3. XNam360 Win User
    How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z

I cut and pasted some pictures from my phone to my hard drive.

Then I started working on something else and pressed ctrl+Z a few times, carelessly. Only afterwards did I realize that by pressing ctrl+Z too many times, the pictures that I had pasted got erased, because it undid the action when I pasted those files. Pressing ctrl+Y does not make the pictures reappear. They're no longer stored on my phone, since I cut not copied them. Is there any way to recover files that got erased due to pressing ctrl+Z?

XNam360, May 19, 2024
  4. Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it?

2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues

Ctrl+Z will undo the previous action, e.g.

• When you insert a text into a Word document then Ctrl+Z will undo the insertion.
    • When you create a formula in a spreadsheet then Ctrl+Z will remove the formula.

It seems you expect Ctrl+Z to ask the user whether he really wants to undo the most recent action. This would constitute a major change of philosophy.

Frederik Long, May 19, 2024
Thema:

Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it?

1. Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it? - Similar Threads - Ctrl deleted important

2. Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it?: I was working on a video project. All of the videos I am using is on a folder with subfolders. I already copied all the video I needed onto that folder and deleted the ones in the camera. When I was working I pressed ctrl z to undo something in the editing software, I didnt...
  3. Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl + Z deleted important files. Is there anything that I can do to recover it?: I was working on a video project. All of the videos I am using is on a folder with subfolders. I already copied all the video I needed onto that folder and deleted the ones in the camera. When I was working I pressed ctrl z to undo something in the editing software, I didnt...
  4. How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z

How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z: I cut and pasted some pictures from my phone to my hard drive. Then I started working on something else and pressed ctrl+Z a few times, carelessly. Only afterwards did I realize that by pressing ctrl+Z too many times, the pictures that I had pasted got erased, because it...
  5. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Files with CTRL+z: Hi Guys!Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my...
  6. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Files with CTRL+z: Hi Guys!Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my...
  7. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

8. Ctrl+Z deleted many files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl+Z deleted many files: I had a folder full of files I was using for a video. Photoshop files, images, and audio that I was using and spent a lot of time on. I brought some of them over into Premiere from the explorer, and was going back and forth between the explorer and Premiere moving and...
  9. Ctrl +Z deleted files?

Ctrl +Z deleted files?: I always used cut and paste files from one location to another. Yesterday when I right clicked randomly I see in the menu "undo" I was curious what it was, so I clicked on it. Then I realized that my files moved back to C partition from D. I did redo, undo a few times and...
  10. Is there any way to recover an important file I accidentally deleted by using CTRL+Z too...

Is there any way to recover an important file I accidentally deleted by using CTRL+Z too...: Now since I accidentally moved a miscellaneous file on my desktop after undoing past when I created that file, I can’t redo back to the point where it was created. It doesn’t appear to be saved anywhere at all on my computer now (since it technically wasn’t deleted it isn’t...